Voor en door Grote Gezinnen
CHARLESTON, W. [url=http://www.cheapnbakingsjerseysauthentic

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Grote Gezinnen // welkom
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 29-12-2018 02:10:06    Onderwerp: CHARLESTON, W. [url=http://www.cheapnbakingsjerseysauthentic Reageren met citaat
CHARLESTON, W. Authentic Nemanja Bjelica Jersey .Va. - New York Jets quarterback Geno Smith is eager to work with Michael Vick, even if it means a hotly contested competition for the starting job. "Awesome, man. Vicks my guy," Smith said during a fan signing event Saturday in West Virginia. "We needed to find a guy that was legitimately a guy that could come in and play. I think thats what we did. "Mission accomplished." Vick signed a one-year deal with the Jets on Friday, the same day New York released former starter Mark Sanchez. The Jets hope Vick, who spent the last five seasons with the Philadelphia Eagles, will be able to push Smith during training camp. Vick is "going to be a guy I can work with, have a really good working relationship with and also compete with," Smith said at the Charleston Civic Center. Smith was unfazed by Vicks comments Friday night on a conference call with New York-area reporters that he wouldnt necessarily be content standing on the sideline all season. "Thats every quarterback," Smith said. "I understand where Mikes coming from. No one wants to sit the bench. I dont know a player that does." Smith threw for 12 touchdowns and 21 interceptions in his rookie season while starting all 16 games after Sanchez injured his right shoulder in the preseason. He drew praise from coach Rex Ryan for a strong finish in which the Jets won three of their last four to finish 8-8, but Smith expects to have "an open competition" with Vick for the starting job — just like it will be for every position on the team. "Its just good to have a guy to compete with like Mike," Smith said. "Were going to compete. Were not going to say, Hey, youre the starter. And well leave it at that. We want to get better. "I love it. Its really making everyone work harder and keep you right on your toes because you dont have a moment to be satisfied or just say Ive arrived. Youve got to continue to work at it." Smith respects the opinion of Vick, who first reached out to him during Smiths senior season at West Virginia in 2012. Smith, a second-round pick, recalled that the NFL draft process and how to handle expectations were among the topics they discussed. "Some of the things I asked him was, How did you deal with being THE guy?" Smith said. "I was in that situation last year. As soon as I walked into the locker room, I was expected to produce. And as we all know in the league, its hard to do that. If youre not on a team thats already set up to win, youre going to have your struggles. "It was more about me just having an understanding of the position that Im in and just continuing to grow." Authentic Skal Labissiere Jersey .J. -- Travis Zajac of the New Jersey Devils took a lot of grief considering his scored the first of his career-best three goals just 12 seconds into a crucial game against the Florida Panthers. Discount Kings Jerseys .Y. -- Sore nose and all, Sidney Crosby had a goal and three assists to help Pittsburgh beat Buffalo 5-3 on Friday night, snapping the Penguins mini-slump and slowing the Sabres late-season surge. http://www.cheapnbakingsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-ben-mclemore-jersey . Those cheers seemed more special this time because the captains run on Broadway could soon be over. The adoration surely sounded much nicer to Callahan than all the recent trade talk.CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Katerine Savard of Pont-Rouge, Que., won the gold medal Friday in the womens 100-metre butterfly and Canada added silver in both relays to open the fifth stop on the U.S. Grand Prix circuit in swimming. Savard, tuning up for the Commonwealth Games and Pan Pacific Championships this summer, clocked 58.60 seconds with Claire Donahue of the United States second in 58.84 and Kristel Vourna of Greece third at 59.74. In the mens 4x100-metre freestyle relay, Canadas male junior relay initiative tour team took the silver and bronze in its competitive debut. The silver medal winning team was comprised of Mitchel Ferraro of Uxbridge, Ont., Javier Acevedo of Ajax, Ont., Calgarys Yuri Kisil and Victorias Stefan Milosevic. They clocked 3:24.09 The third place squad members were Gael Chaubet of Longueuil, Que., Torontos Oliver Straszynski, Matthew Ackman of Pointe-Claire, Que., and Vancouvers Jonathan Brown in 3:29.24. The other four members of Male Junior Relay Initiative Toour team were fourth in 3:29. Authentic Oscar Robertson Jersey. 2 with Gavin Dyke of St. Johns, N.L., Vancouvers Justin Chan, Montreals Mirando Jarry and Vancouvers Marshal Parker. SwimMac from North Carolina took the gold in 3:23.92. A junior male relay take-off camp was held last month as part of a strategy to develop the next generation of Canadian mens freestyle relay teams. The NFL-style combined camp focused on developing 4x100-metre and 4x200-metre freestyle relays and the swimmers executed anaerobic and endurance test sets as well as work on relay takeovers, strength and conditioning. In the womens 4x100 freestyle relay, SwimMac won again in 3:44.60 with Swim Ontario second in 3:53.74 with Kennedy Goss of Toronto, Kylie Masse of Windsor, Keira Brazeau of Brockville and Annika Grewal of Oakville. Ackman was also in two individual finals. He placed fourth in the 100-metre breaststroke in 1:02.89 just 0.17 seconds from a podium spot. He was also eighth in the 50-metre breaststroke. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Grote Gezinnen // welkom Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: