Voor en door Grote Gezinnen
Todd Helton has had enough. [url=http://www.itali

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Grote Gezinnen // even voorstellen
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 05-01-2019 01:52:42    Onderwerp: Todd Helton has had enough. [url=http://www.itali Reageren met citaat
PHOENIX -- Todd Helton has had enough. Air Max Outlet Online Italia . Having decided earlier this year that this will be his final season, the Colorado Rockies decided to go public. "I didnt want to say I was going to return and then come back in," Helton said before Sundays game against Arizona. "I talked to my wife and thought about my body and mentally how I felt going out there for every game. Im 40. Its time to go. Its a young mans game." Helton has spent his entire 17-year major league career with the Rockies and set franchise records in nearly every offensive category. He announced his decision after Saturday nights 9-2 loss, when he hit his 586th double. His final game at Coors Field is slated for Sept. 25 against Boston, which swept the Rockies in the 2007 World Series. The final game of his career figures to be Sept. 29 at the Los Angeles Dodgers. Helton joins New York Yankees closer Mariano Rivera among players retiring this year. Rivera announced his decision during spring training. "I wanted to go into the last homestand knowing it was the last," Helton said. "It was brought up to me last week that I couldnt look at it from my perspective. I had to look at it from the fans standpoint. I couldnt be selfish about it." Helton began Sunday as a career .317 hitter with 367 homers, 1,397 RBIs, 1,394 runs, a .415 on-base percentage and a .539 slugging percentage. He was an All-Star from 2000-04 and is the Rockies leader in games, hits, doubles, home runs, RBIs, runs and walks. He also won three Gold Gloves at first base. Helton won the NL batting title with a .372 average in 2000, when he led the league with 59 doubles and 147 RBIs and also hit 42 home runs. In 2007, he hit .320 with 17 homers and 91 RBIs. Colorado won 14 of its final 15 regular-season games and seven straight playoff games before Bostons sweep. "Obviously, yeah, I wish we did win a World Series," Helton said. "But when I look at it, I think I was very blessed, fortunate to be in the World Series. I look at the lot of things we did accomplish and not the one we didnt." Scarpe Air Max In Offerta .com) - Wimbledon runner-up Eugenie Bouchard notched a win, while second-seeded two-time champion Ana Ivanovic, third- seeded Australian Open runner-up Dominika Cibulkova and fifth seed Sabine Lisicki all exited the draw at the Generali Ladies Linz tennis event. Air Max Vendita Online . If one fighter gases, he usually gets beat up pretty bad from that point on. http://www.italiaairmax.it/ . - Doug Kalitta led Top Fuel qualifying Friday in the NHRA Nationals at Maple Grove Raceway with a 3.East Rutherford, NJ (SportsNetwork.com) - Tyus Jones scored 21 points and No. 2 Duke stayed unbeaten with a 66-56 win over Connecticut on Thursday. Jones made 9-of-10 from the free throw line and handed out a game-high three assists for the Blue Devils (10-0), who have won all 10 games this season by at least 10 points. All five Duke starters reached double figures, while the Blue Devils didnt receive a single point from three bench players that logged minutes. Justise Winslow and Jahlil Okafor scored 12 points apiece and Amile Jefferson went for 11 points and 13 rebounds. Duke is 10-0 for the 19th time in school history. Ryan Boatright scored 22 for UConn (4-4), which hadnt lost four non-conference regular season games since the 1986-87 season. Air Max Outlet Italia. Final Score: (6) Virginia 70, Cleveland State 54 Charlottesville, VA (SportsNetwork.com) - Justin Anderson and Malcolm Brogdon each netted 16 points as sixth-ranked Virginia remained unbeaten with a 70-54 win over Cleveland State. Anthony Gill added 13 points and eight rebounds for the Cavaliers (10-0), who overcame a slow start from a 12-day layoff to shoot 50 percent from the field and move to 10-0 for the first time since 2000-01. Trey Lewis was the lone Cleveland State (5-6) player to score in double figures, finishing with 18 points while hitting 4-of-9 attempts from 3-point range. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Grote Gezinnen // even voorstellen Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: