Voor en door Grote Gezinnen
BUDAPEST, Hungary -- Canada will play for gold at the under-

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Grote Gezinnen // even voorstellen
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 07-01-2019 03:10:54    Onderwerp: BUDAPEST, Hungary -- Canada will play for gold at the under- Reageren met citaat
BUDAPEST, Hungary -- Canada will play for gold at the under-18 womens world hockey championship. Air Max Plus Online . Team captain Lauren Wildfang scored in overtime Saturday to lift the Canadians to a 1-0 victory over Russia in the semifinals. Canadian coach Laura Schuler was pleased with her players poise throughout a tense game that she said was the perfect preparation for Sundays gold-medal match. "The Russians played absolutely outstanding, and I think that their level of play really forced us to bring our game to a new level, and I was really happy with that," Schuler said. "Obviously, being in such a tight game, for us we faced some adversity and it was good pressure to have before going into the gold-medal game, to face that kind of adversity, that kind of pressure." The Canadians will face the winner of Saturdays other semifinal between the United States and the Czech Republic. Canada beat the Czechs 5-0 in the preliminary round. The Canadians, who earned a bye into the semis, outshot the Russians 70-24, but couldnt put anything past Russias netminder Valeria Tarakanova through 60 minutes of regulation. "We had numerous, numerous chances to put the puck in the net and their goalie played outstanding," Schuler said. "For us on the bench, we knew it was just going to be a matter of time before we were able to capitalize, and just really happy with the energy on the bench overall. The kids knew it, they came off each shift with smiles on their faces, like Aw, we almost had it there. I think that helped us going into overtime, just building our energy. "I was just happy with how they responded, they embraced the challenge and they just kept believing. It was great to see." Wildfang finally scored the winner 3:09 into overtime. "We were all crashing the net, and I took a shot and I just got my own rebound and it trickled in," Wildfang said. "Throughout the whole game, we stuck to our systems and I think thats why we became successful today. We didnt lose sight of the goal and we didnt lose sight of our game plan." Shea Tiley got the shutout for Canada. Cheap Air Max Plus Shoes . The punch happened in the fourth quarter of Milwaukees 116-102 loss to the Kings on Wednesday when the two players became entangled while battling for rebounding position. Air Max Plus Clearance . The defeat leaves the 41-year-old Nestor to concentrate on the mixed-doubles event after winning 12 straight matches and winning Australian titles in Brisbane and Sydney with two different partners. "This was a little bit of a let down, but all credit to them," said Nestor. http://www.cheapairmaxplus.com/ .A. remained bitter for Henrik Lundqvist and the Rangers on the long flight back home to New York.San Jose, CA (SportsNetwork.com) - Joe Pavelski scored twice to lead the San Jose Sharks in a 5-2 win over the Edmonton Oilers to split a home-and-home set. Logan Couture had a goal and an assist while Brent Burns and Barclay Goodrow also lit the lamp for the Sharks, who have won five of their last six. Alex Stalock stopped 25 shots in the win. Jordan Eberle and David Perron scored for the Oilers, who had beaten San Jose at home on Sunday to snap an 11-game losing streak. Ben Scrivens allowed all five goals on 24 shots in the loss. We cant continue to out-chance teams and not win ... We have to start finishing and putting our chances in the net, Oilers coach Dallas Eakins said. San Jose went on top for good at 6:14 of the second as Scott Hannans shot from the left point was redirected out of the air and into the net by Couture for a 3-2 lead. It was a 4-2 contest just 1:21 later when the Sharks scored on a power play as Patrick Marleaus one-touch pass at the low left side off a feed frrom Joe Thornton went to the front of the net where Pavelski shot it home. Cheap Air Max Plus. . Burns sealed the victory with 5:29 to play on a blast from the right point for his eighth of the year. Pavelski got San Jose on the board at 4:33 of the first period, and Goodrows first goal of his career came off a rebound at the left side just 56 seconds later for a 2-0 lead. Edmonton, though, tied the game with a pair of goals later in the first period, and the first was from Eberle as he skated to the front and got Stalock out of position before putting the puck into the net at 12:08. Just four minutes later, Teddy Purcell stole the puck in the San Jose zone and sent a short pass to the right circle where Perron beat Stalock with a wrister. Game Notes San Jose hosts Minnesota on Thursday ... Edmonton plays in Anaheim on Wednesday ... Thornton posted two assists in the game ... San Jose was 1-for-1 on the power play, while Edmonton went 0-for-2. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Grote Gezinnen // even voorstellen Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: