Voor en door Grote Gezinnen
l] [url=http://www.cheapbaseballjerseys.info/]Wholesale Base

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Grote Gezinnen // schoolkinderen
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 21-01-2019 03:20:59    Onderwerp: l] [url=http://www.cheapbaseballjerseys.info/]Wholesale Base Reageren met citaat
LONDON – It was a magical Wimbledon fortnight for Genie Bouchard as she became the first Canadian to ever make a grand slam singles final. Nike Air Jordan Uk Store . She has taken the tennis world by storm this season, which is just her second as a full-timer on the WTA Tour. Bouchards meteoric rise means many in the media world are still trying to get to know the 20-year-old and what makes her tick. And at the All England Club Bouchard was bombarded with questions about every possible topic. The Montreal native handled it with class and great humour. The following is the best of Bouchards media interactions from Wimbledon 2014. 1. BIEBER FEVER After a win at the Australian Open in January, Bouchard was asked if she could date anyone, who would she date. She picked Justin Bieber. The media (especially the British tabloids) have not forgotten. This is from Thursday, after her semifinal win: Q. Do you think Justin Bieber will have noticed you yet? EUGENIE BOUCHARD: I hope so. Im putting in so much hard work, you know. I want to see this hard work rewarded. I dont know. I mean ... Q. Hes not been in touch then? BOUCHARD: No (laughter). You know, hes kind of been in trouble recently, so ... Im not associated with that at the moment. But, you know, if he cleans up his image ... No? Someone is shaking their head no. Q. Given Justin Bieber is not Royal Box material, who would be your dream person to see there on Saturday? BOUCHARD: Hes not (smiling)? They really wouldnt allow him in the Royal Box if he came? Q. He might not be the top of the invite list. They wouldnt let him through the gates. BOUCHARD: I feel like he would manage to get himself in there somehow. No? Who else? Um, thats a tough question. I would love like to see Oprah there or something. Believe it or not Bieber was brought up again on Friday on the eve of her championship match: Q. Has Justin Bieber been in touch with you since yesterday? BOUCHARD: No, he has not been in touch in the past 24 hours. 2. OPRAH ADMIRATION Q. Something you said yesterday thats been bugging me overnight, why you said Oprah Winfrey would be your dream spectator in the Royal Box? BOUCHARD: Shes a person I would love to meet. Ive gotten asked before if you could go to dinner with someone, Ive named her in the past. I think her story is really special. She came from nothing and built herself up to this huge empire and the richest woman in the world. I love those stories like that. Justin Bieber is another story like that. I just love the story of making yourself into something. I would love to hear about her experiences and all those kinds of things. If she would watch tennis in the Royal Box, that would be cool. Q. Does that reflect you a bit, you identify with it a bit? BOUCHARD: Yeah. You know, Ive worked really hard in my life. I appreciate other people who have done the same and have these amazing dreams and actually work hard and go out and achieve them. Especially when they come from really humble beginnings and have this positive attitude on life. Whatever they earn, its like because of them. Theyve truly earned it. Yeah, I love those stories. 3. PEER-PRESSURING A PRINCESS Bouchard is named after Princess Eugenie, the daughter of Prince Andrew, whom she has never met. Q. Have you received any messages from the Royal family since youve been here? BOUCHARD: No. Am I supposed to? I mean, I would like to think Princess Eugenie would come out and say a word or two. Im looking forward to maybe meeting one day the girl I was named after. That would be pretty cool. But no, not yet. I havent really spotted any. Not that Ive been socializing around the grounds. Princess Eugenie did show up to Saturdays championship match. Q. You said yesterday that you would like to have the princess youre named after in the Royal Box and she was there. BOUCHARD: I know, that was crazy. I did see her in the box. Im very happy that she came out. Disappointed I couldnt put on a better show for her, but Id love to meet her, of course. Its the only person Im named after. Shes the only one in the world. Q. Did she say anything to you at all? BOUCHARD: I havent seen her. If shes still here, hopefully Ill get a chance to meet her. I dont know. 4. ROOF ROMANCE Last Monday, Bouchard played Alize Cornet in a fourth-round match on Centre Court, which was interrupted by rain. There was a 30-minute delay while the roof was closed. Q. The delay today was considerably shorter than we experienced on Saturday. Any effect at all? BOUCHARD: Yeah, well, I thought they would put the roof up right away, but they kind of waited I think to see. Im happy I got the experience of playing under the famous roof. I follow the roof on Twitter (@WimbledonRoof), and hes kind of funny. I hope hes proud of how I played today. He was looking down. Hopefully he enjoyed the match. 5. MARRIAGE PROPOSALS Q. I dont know if youve been on your phone, but hundreds of people have been tweeting you asking you to marry them. What do you think of that? BOUCHARD: Yeah, I wont check that too much, especially during a tournament. Good effort, though. Theres always a chance, I guess, that Ill say yes over Twitter (laughter). So keep em coming. 6. STANLEY CUP TAKES A BACKSEAT Q. How much of a hockey fan are you? Would this be your Stanley Cup if you get this? BOUCHARD: I think Wimbledon is greater than the Stanley Cup, so I wouldnt compare it to that. But I am a little bit of a fan. Not a huge follower. Im more of a bandwagon fan. I kind of follow in the playoffs. Im not a true fan. But, you know, I enjoy watching games live. But I think hockey season is over, and its a summer for tennis now. 7. BIG BANG, LAME PUNS Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons travelled to London to support Bouchard. The two had become friends via e-mail conversations last year. Bouchard is a huge fan of the show and some members of the media could not help themselves ... Q. Its appropriate that youre making a big bang, I guess. BOUCHARD: That was a really corny joke. God. And a few days later ... Q. Youre now set to play in the biggest match on the biggest court in the biggest tournament. The other day you were talking your favourite show is the Big Bang Theory. Do you think this is a kind of a big bang? BOUCHARD: Someone made that really lame joke a few days ago. I called him out on it. So Im going to have to say that was really lame again. Im just trying my best, you know. Just, like I said, so excited. This is what Ive worked my whole life for. Earlier, Bouchard was asked why she enjoys the sitcom. Q. The Big Bang Theory is such a wonderful show. What do you love about it? BOUCHARD: Its my favourite show. Its a comedy, you know. For me, so many unexpected things, you just burst out laughing. Its a nice way to relax and have a good time. Its less stressful to watch than, say, like a movie on a war or something. Its pretty relaxing, which I love. Jim Parsons character Sheldon is my favourite character. Hes so nerdy. I love the character. Hes so smart and set in his ways. I think the writing of the show is pretty spectacular. Q. Do you have a little bit of nerd in you? BOUCHARD: I do have a little bit of that in me. When I was in school, I really enjoyed school. My favourite class was math class. I was very determined to try to get 100 per cent on all my math tests. I think that kind of self-discipline translates to tennis. But, you know, I would have loved to go to school and go to university and things like that. Maybe Ill do that when Im 30 and just chill with the 20-year-olds. 8. WHERE ARE ALL THE STUFFED ANIMALS!?!? At the Australian Open, Bouchards legion of followers – Genie Army – showed their support by throwing stuffed animals on the court after her matches. That hasnt happened as much at subsequent grand slams much to the dismay of some reporters. Q. Was the crowd more subdued than you would have expected? BOUCHARD: Well, its Wimbledon. Everyone is really classy here. Thats what we expect at Wimbledon. Its nice. Q. The reason I ask is you didnt appear to have many of the little toys thrown on at the end. Did you have any today? BOUCHARD: I got some actually after my practice this morning. That was pretty motivating. I got Cinderella as well. I got a person. I like to think thats me. Someone gave me it because Im a princess. Yeah, I saw a few flags, single members of Genie Army. But its Wimbledon, so were a little bit more subdued here. Its the tradition. I like that. And a few days later ... Q. Genies Army threw a couple of toys at you. Have you had any thrown over to you recently? BOUCHARD: No, I havent. I think its because theres a rule that youre not allowed to throw anything on the court at Wimbledon. Im sure thats a rule and thats why I havent received any. Q. As far as throwing things on the court, from a country where theres a tradition of throwing things on the court, did that offend you? BOUCHARD: Not receiving things? Q. Yes. BOUCHARD: No, it doesnt offend me. Its kind of a bonus type thing if I get it. I dont think it happens very often in tennis. The crazy Genie Army from Australia started it. Ive received it at most tournaments since. But Wimbledon is very proper, so, you know... Q. Its been like six months with the stuffed animals. How many do you have and what are you doing with them? BOUCHARD: I have to go and count. I mean, for sure over 50 because sometimes I get multiple after matches. Although at Wimbledon, maybe theyre not allowed to throw things on court. Im going to go with that since they havent thrown me any on court. But Im going to do something cool with it. Just wait and see. It will be something cool. 9. BLUE BLOOD Q. We know about your familys interest in the Royal family. The Countess of Wessex and a number of other Royals were in the box. Have you played for Royals before? How does it feel? BOUCHARD: First off, I should say parental interest, probably mostly mother. She named us, so I wasnt really aware of what was going on at that time (smiling). I did not know who was in the box. I will get that information later for sure. Q. Youre named after a princess. Do you ever have princess-like tendencies? BOUCHARD: Yes. Q. What are they? BOUCHARD: You can ask my coach or my parents or anyone that I can be a princess (laughter). I mean, theyre not horrible. But I can be moody in the morning. Im not so much of a morning person. My fitness trainer carries my tennis bag around. But thats so I dont get tired because I want to save all my energy for the match. You know, I dont know. I mean, I can demand a few things once in a while, but I do it with love (smiling). Q. You say its your mother that is a bit of a Royal family nut. Why is she? BOUCHARD: Shes kind of like a closet Royalist. I dont know. Theyre very nice names. My younger sister is Charlotte. My younger brother is William, like Prince William. I think theyre all very nice names that can last through generations and can fit for young people and old people, you know. I dont know. I mean, youd have to ask her really. Shes over there. 10. CASE OF THE COUGHER At the end of her third-round win over Andrea Petkovic, Bouchard and the German shared a laugh at the net. Q. You were pointing and laughing at something at the net. BOUCHARD: I asked her if she heard this lady coughing during the match. There was this lady that was really coughing a lot. She was like, I know, I thought she was dying. I was like, I know, I wanted to say something to the umpire, like maybe she should leave and get help. I mean, it was kind of distracting. We were also both like, Whats going on? I think she finally left in the end. Yeah, we both kind of almost felt bad, like, Is she okay? I think shes fine now ... Well, I dont know for sure. Air Jordan Wholesale Uk . On Wednesday night, they showed that stellar defence and a little small ball can get the job done too. With pinch-runner Kevin Pillar aboard after Dioner Navarro opened the bottom of the ninth with a single, Anthony Gose dropped down an excellent bunt along the first-base line. Cheap Discount Jordan Shoes . -- Victor Bernardez tied the game with his second goal in the 95th minute and the San Jose Earthquakes drew 3-3 with Real Salt Lake on Saturday night. http://www.ukairjordan.com/ . Wilson hit Schenn from behind during Tuesday nights game in Philadelphia, earning a five-minute major for charging and a game misconduct. He has a phone hearing with the department of player safety, which limits any potential suspension to five or fewer games.ST. LOUIS -- Francisco Liriano wasnt feeling well. First came a nosebleed, then the Pirates pitcher felt dizzy at the plate before flying out to end the second inning. Liriano was getting hooked up to an IV to deal with flu-like symptoms when the Pittsburgh Pirates bullpen stepped up big-time in a 6-1 victory over the St. Louis Cardinals on Saturday that snapped a four-game losing streak. Waiting to be taken out in the third inning, the lefty was bent over, hands on his knees. "I just feel dizzy, weak and dizzy," Liriano said after the game. "I dont know. I just feel sick." Gaby Sanchez had two RBIs in a four-run fourth inning and five relievers combined to work seven strong innings, with key outs from rookie Stolmy Pimentel and Jared Hughes against Yadier Molina. "Pimentel pitched as big an inning as weve had pitched for us all year in the third," manager Clint Hurdle said. "You had 40-plus on their feet, a 3-2 count on Molina, on jersey day. "To get the swing and miss and then carry it deeper, a big-time push from Stolmy." Matt Holliday had an RBI double for the Cardinals, who have mustered five runs in their last six games. They got three hits and a run after Liriano left and got beat by an over-shifted defence, too, when Matt Adams lined out to shortstop Jordy Mercer stationed right behind the second-base bag with a man on third in the seventh. "Were just not clicking," said leadoff man Matt Carpenter, who was 0 for 3 with two walks. "Were having good at-bats, guys are competing, but stuff just isnt falling in for us. "Its just the way its going right now." Molina was a bust on his jersey giveaway day, striking out with the bases loaded to end the third against Pimentel (2-0) and popping out with runners on second and third to end the fifth against Hughes. He entered batting .431 during a 15-game hitting streak. Andrew McCutchen and Jose Tabata each added an RBI off Tyler Lyons (0-2) in the fourth, with the first four runners reaching safely after the lefty opened with three perfect innings. Jordan Retro Shoes Uk. Tabata totalled three hits and is a career .345 hitter at Busch Stadium. "He continues to find a way to find hits in this ballpark," Hurdle said. "Hes really been a solid offensive ballplayer for us here." The Pirates have scored seven runs while Liriano was in the game in his six starts. They jumped into gear the inning after the lefty was taken out en route to just their third win in their last 10 games. "That one inning obviously changes the whole day," Lyons said. "The one inning, thats a killer." Hurdle said there were no health concerns at the start of the game and noted, "the first two innings were pretty crisp and clean." "It just snowballed on him," the manager added. Pittsburgh also has struggled offensively, totalling four runs during its losing streak, and got shut out 1-0 in the series opener Friday. "We got some key hits that we havent been getting," Gaby Sanchez said. "We were finally able to put something together and get some runs across. It was good to get the lead and stay ahead." Liriano walked Lyons to start the third and was behind 3-0 against leadoff man Matt Carpenter before meeting with a trainer on the mound, and then departing. Tony Sanchez added a two-run single in the ninth off Eric Fornatoro after striking out his first three at-bats. NOTES: Cardinals ace Adam Wainwright (4-1, 1.46) is set to work the finale against Edinson Volquez (1-1, 1.93) after tweaking his right knee in his last start. ... Adams made an outstanding diving catch at 1B to rob Pimentel of an opposite-field line drive hit in the fifth. ... Jhonny Peralta hit his 300th career double off Justin Wilson in the seventh. ... Allen Craig singled in four trips and is 1 for 18 against the Pirates this year. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Grote Gezinnen // schoolkinderen Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: