Voor en door Grote Gezinnen
Logan Schafer was not surprised when he got the

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Grote Gezinnen // gezocht
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 28-01-2019 02:32:29    Onderwerp: Logan Schafer was not surprised when he got the Reageren met citaat
MILWAUKEE -- Logan Schafer was not surprised when he got the squeeze sign with the bases loaded in a tie game in the ninth inning. Isaac Yiadom Jersey . Schafer dropped a pinch-hit suicide squeeze bunt with the bases loaded to give the Milwaukee Brewers a 4-3 walkoff victory over the Chicago Cubs on Tuesday night. "I am never surprised to get the squeeze sign," Schafer said. "When you are in my role that is what you are expected to do. As a bench player that is kind of my job, so I am never surprised with suicide squeeze especially if it wins the game." Aramis Ramirez walked to open the inning off Justin Grimm (0-2), who came on to start the ninth. Jeff Bianchi pinch-ran for Ramirez and advanced on Carlos Gomezs single to centre. Grimm then mishandled Scooter Gennetts sacrifice bunt for an error to load the bases. After Caleb Gindl popped out, Schafer put down a slow roller toward the mound, scoring Bianchi. "It was just a well-executed bunt. The guy was going to be safe either way," Grimm said. "But, obviously I got myself in that situation with the leadoff walk, then not fielding my position when the guy hit it to me. I was thinking three, get the lead out and bobbled it." Brewers manager Ron Roenicke admitted the squeeze play was a bit of a risk. "Bases loaded, its not ideal. I have to think about it when we have the bases loaded because its a flip and a force play at home," Roenicke said. "Its so much easier than having to tag at home so most guys wont do it there." Jim Henderson (5-5) allowed a leadoff double in the top of the ninth, but retired three straight for the win. Cubs starter Jeff Samardzija struck out eight in seven innings, giving him 203 strikeouts in 201 2-3 innings this season. Hes the first Cubs pitcher to reach both 200 strikeouts and 200 innings in a season since Ryan Dempster in 2010. Gomez drove in three runs for Milwaukee with a two-run homer and a sacrifice fly. Brewers starter Marco Estrada had allowed just two singles before the Cubs scored three runs in the seventh inning. Junior Lake doubled to open the inning and moved to third on Anthony Rizzos groundout. After Nate Schierholtz walked with one out, Lake scored on Ryan Sweeneys sacrifice fly to right. Welington Castillo followed with his eighth home run. Gomez tied it at 3-all in the seventh, following a leadoff walk to Ramirez with his 20th home run. "A hanging split floated in there and he put a good swing on it," Samardzija said. "Kept it fair and snuck it in the corner. As a whole, I battled and got out of a couple situations, which was nice, which was an improvement on previous outings." Milwaukee took a 1-0 lead in the second when Ramirez doubled to the wall and continued to third when centre fielder Sweeney bobbled the ball for an error. Gomez followed with a sacrifice fly. The Brewers ran themselves out of a scoring opportunity in the sixth when Norichika Aoki tripled into the right-field corner to open the inning. Aoki attempted to score on Jonathan Lucroys one-out bouncer to third, but was tagged out in a rundown and Lucroy was thrown trying to reach second. NOTES: "200 strikeouts, 200 innings is a huge feat for anybody to get done," Cubs manager Dale Sveum said before the game. "The players know it and it is always fun playing behind a guy who gets the ball and has that mentality to go after people." ... Dioner Navarros eighth-inning pinch-hit double was his 100th career double. ... Aokis triple gave the Brewers 42 for the season, their most since 1995 and tops in the major leagues this year. Case Keenum Broncos Jersey . The 26-year-old Regina native teamed up with Denny Morrison and Mathieu Giroux to win gold in 2010. Makowsky also was 13th in the 5,000 metres and 19th in the 1,500m in Vancouver. He also represented Canada at the 2014 Games in Sochi, helping the pursuit team finish fourth and finishing 28th in the 1,500. Royce Freeman Broncos Jersey . Vettel only needs to finish fifth or better Sunday to wrap up the championship with three races remaining, and bettered his own lap record to claim his third straight pole at Buddh International Circuit. http://www.authenticshopbroncos.com/broncos-marquette-king-navy-blue-jersey/ . -- Cole De Vries had a couple of key strikeouts during what could have been the inning that doomed him to defeat against the Kansas City Royals, allowing him to escape further damage and keep the game tied up.EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- The Oakland Raiders are down three running backs against the New York Jets with Darren McFadden, Rashad Jennings and Jeremy Stewart all inactive. Fullback Marcel Reece is getting the start Sunday, with cornerback-turned-running back Taiwan Jones backing him up. McFadden was ruled out earlier in the week because of an ankle injury, while Jennings has a concussion and Stewart is dealing withh knee and ankle ailments. Jared Veldheer Broncos Jersey. Wide receiver Denarius Moore is missing his third straight game with a shoulder injury. Safety Tyvon Branch wont play despite returning to practice for the first time since breaking his right leg in Week 2. New York wide receiver Jeremy Kerley will play for the first time since dislocating his left elbow on Nov. 3, but Stephen Hill is out with a knee ailment. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Grote Gezinnen // gezocht Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: