Voor en door Grote Gezinnen
e year in a different city, a source said as of Su

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Grote Gezinnen // gezocht
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 28-01-2019 02:50:47    Onderwerp: e year in a different city, a source said as of Su Reageren met citaat
EAST RUTHERFORD, N. Air Jordan 1 Retro Womens .J. - Odell Beckham Jr.s first three months in the NFL werent fun. It started with a hamstring injury in training camp, jumped to a disagreement New York Giants coach Tom Coughlin and eventually led to the feeling of letting down his teammates and himself. All it took was one game for Beckham to make all the frustration go away. Beckham made his NFL debut a memorable one, catching a go-ahead 15-yard touchdown pass from Eli Manning with 10:02 left to lead the Giants to a 30-20 victory over the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday, extending their winning streak to three games. To be out this long and to have to deal with the adversity I have had, I just I have to thank God for giving me the opportunity to play and for allowing me to score in my first game, Beckham said after scoring. Its just great to get that off your chest. Manning said the scoring pass in the corner of the end zone was a route that the two had never practiced. Beckham made a double move and came back to catch the ball. I just saw it go up and I said: There is no way this is going to hit the ground, said Beckham, who finished with four catches for 44 yards. Fellow rookie Andre Williams scored on a 3-yard run to ignite the second-half rally that saw the Giants (3-2) come from 10-points down to hand Atlanta (2-3) its third road loss in as many games. Falcons coach Mike Smith refused to blame the teams injuries for the loss. Its not anybodys fault but mine, he said. It is my responsibility as the head coach, ultimately. And I will, and do, take responsibility for that. It is not about those players. Manning threw two touchdowns and Josh Brown added three field goals, the last of which was set up when the Giants sacked Falcons quarterback Matt Ryan on fourth down with 4:40 remaining. Ryan threw for 316 yards and a touchdown playing behind a banged-up offensive line that held up until the very end. Atlanta dropped its second straight since dominating Tampa Bay 56-14 on Sept. 18. The Giants fell behind 20-10 on a 74-yard catch and run by Falcons running back Antone Smith after Antrel Rolle missed a tackle. Beckham, the 12th pick overall, missed all of the preseason and the first four games of the regular season. In the third quarter Sunday, he finally made an impact. After Smiths score, the Giants came back an 81-yard drive that featured Beckham drawing a 26-yard pass interference penalty against Robert Alford. Williams caught a 14-yard pass from Manning (19 of 30 for 200 yards) and ran for 11 before powering his way over from the 3 with 2:05 left in the third quarter to get the Giants within 20-17. After the defence forced a three-and-out, the Giants took the lead with an 11-play, 64-yard drive that featured passes of 14 and 15 yards to Beckham, the last one a jumping catch in the corner of the end zone for a 24-20 lead. Fellow receiver Victor Cruz was excited after Beckhams first game. He is a guy who can change the complexion of our offence and wide receiving corps, and make us that much better, Cruz said. Its big for us to get him back and going in the right direction. Atlanta never threatened after Beckhams score, and Brown iced the game with his second and third field goals. The Falcons line lost centre Joe Hawley and right tackle Lamar Holmes with season-ending injuries last weekend and had left guard Justin Blalock out with a back problem. Peter Konz, Gabe Carimi and Harland Gunn replaced them and kept Ryan upright most of the game, helping them take a 13-10 lead. Julio Jones had eight catches for 88 yards in the half and finished with 11 for 105. He helped to set up two 20-yard field goals by Bryant and a 10-yard TD run by Jackson. Manning finished 19 of 30 for 200 yards. Giants running back Rashad Jennings left the game in the second half with a sprained knee, and Williams got most of the carries. NOTES: Williams finished with 65 yards on 20 carries. New York gained 124 yards on 34 carries. The Falcons had 90 yards on 21 carries. ...Atlanta outgained New York 397-317. ...Safety Kemal Ishmael and linebackers Paul Worrilow and Prince Shembo each had 14 tackles for Atlanta. Giants linebacker Jacquian Williams had a team high 13. Giants LB Spencer Paysinger left the game with a hamstring injury. AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL ___ Follow Tom Canavan on Twitter at www.twitter.com Black Air Jordan 1 Retro . Kyle Denbrook, a soccer player from Saint Marys University, took the CIS male athlete of the week honour. Stanley, a fourth-year business administration student from Charlottetown, scored both goals in a 2-0 win over Dalhousie on Friday and tallied again in a 1-0 win over Saint Marys on Sunday. Cheap Air Jordan 1 Retro . - Buffalo Bills running back C. http://www.cheapairjordan1retro.com/ . Jones took a beating, the worst one of his record reign, in a bout against Alexander Gustafsson that knocked the light heavyweight champion on the canvas for the first time in his career and put his belt in jeopardy.NEW YORK, N.Y. - Taj Gibson enjoyed coming home for the holidays. Gibson, a Brooklyn native, scored 20 points and Jimmy Butler added 15 to help the Chicago Bulls rout the Nets 95-78 on Wednesday. "It was stressful," said the 28-year-old, who grew up minutes from Barclays Center. "I did a toy drive and I was tired, but it was great to see my family." Gibson led a balanced offence with six players in double figures for Chicago, which was buoyed by the return of guards Kirk Hinrich and Butler. With the Bulls trailing 50-49 early in the third quarter, Butler took over, keying a 21-5 run that gave Chicago control. Butler, who sat out the last game with a right ankle injury, started the burst with a 3-pointer and added a three-point play that made it 57-52. That was the first of 12 straight points by the Bulls. Another three-point play by Butler made it 66-52. "Coming out of halftime was a focus for us," Hinrich said. Chicago (11-16) led by 19 at the end of the period after Reggie Evans dunk with less than a second left ended a 5 1/2-minute field goal drought for the Nets (9-19). Brooklyn couldnt get much closer in the fourth and was serenaded with a chorus of loud boos from the fans. "They cheer when things are good and they let you know when things arent going good," Nets coach Jason Kidd said. "They expect good and they expect it 90 per cent of the time, but right now we are 90 per cent bad and so they have every right to boo and express how they feel." What once was viewed as a Christmas Day showdown between Eastern Conference contenders became a matchup of two of the NBAs biggest disappointments so far, as both teams have been plagued by injuries. Deron Williams scored 18 points and Mizra Teletovic added 17 for the Nets, who have lost four straight. "Im surprised at this season, how its played out altogether," Williams said. "Its like a nightmare the way the injuries have been, the things we talk about every day, the lack of effort, the lack of energy. Air Jordan 1 Retro Outlet. quot; The victory was Chicagos second straight, the first time since five consecutive wins from Nov. 8-18 that the Bulls had two in a row. Chicago is starting to get healthy with the return Hinrich and Butler, both of whom started. Hinrich spurred a 12-0 run midway through the second quarter that gave Chicago a 39-31 lead. Williams then scored seven straight to make it a one-point game. Chicago led 41-38 at the half before Butler took over. "Its good to get guys back," Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau said. "Our starters were very solid and our bench guys did a great job. Taj was super." The Bulls were still missing Luol Deng (Achilles) and Derrick Rose, who is sidelined for the season with a right knee injury. Brooklyn has its own injury issues with centre Brook Lopez lost for the season Friday to a broken right foot. "We talk about it a lot. Were really trying to figure out what it is. Its tough," Teletovic said of the Nets struggles. "A lot of NBA teams arent going to give you anything easy. You really have to concentrate and bring a lot of energy to win the game." The two clubs were wearing their Christmas short-sleeve jerseys that look straight out of a rec league game. Instead of numbers and a team name on the front, there was a big shiny logo. There are numbers on the sleeves, while the backs look more like a normal NBA jersey. Both squads were also wearing striped socks to complete the outfit. Notes: The Nets were still missing Andrei Kirilenko, who has been sidelined this season with a back injury. Kidd said before the game that his forward is making progress. ... Kidds always loved playing on Christmas. "One of the biggest honours as a player and coach is to participate on Christmas," he said. "The world is watching so you can showcase your talent." ... These two teams met in the first round of the playoffs last season and the Bulls won in seven games. ... Chicago has won eight of the last 10 regular-season meetings. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Grote Gezinnen // gezocht Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: