Voor en door Grote Gezinnen

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Grote Gezinnen // gezocht
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 28-01-2019 02:59:39    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat
Vancouver’s getting production from the supporting cast, a Flyer is challenging for the scoring lead, Tuesday was a rough night for injuries and more in Scott Cullen’s Statistically Speaking. Russell Bodine Jersey . HEROES Nick Bonino – The Vancouver centre scored a pair of goals in a 5-2 win at Colorado, giving him six goals and 11 points in 13 games this season. The best part about Bonino’s production with the Canucks is that all 11 points have come at even strength. Last season, in Anaheim, 20 of his 49 points came on the power play. Hes also working with positive possession (52.4% Corsi) on the Canucks second line. Jakub Voracek – The Flyers right winger scored a pair of goals in a 4-1 win against Edmonton, giving him 11 points in a six-game point streak. He now ranks second in the league, with 18 points, one behind Sidney Crosby. Goalies – Blues G Jake Allen stopped all 26 New Jersey shots he faced in a 1-0 Blues win at New Jersey . Senators G Craig Anderson stopped 31 of 32 Red Wings shots in a 3-1 win. Penguins G Tomas Greiss turned aside 33 of 34 shots in a 4-1 win at Minnesota. Kings G Jonathan Quick stopped 33 of 34, including all 17 he faced in the third period, in a 3-1 win at Dallas. Flyers G Steve Mason stopped 35 of 36 shots in a 4-1 win against Edmonton. Jets G Ondrej Pavelec stopped 23 of 24 shots in a 3-1 win over Nashville. ZEROES Jeff Skinner – Demoted to the fourth line, playing a season-low 11:12, and had Carolina’s worst possession stats (2 shot attempts for, eight against, 20.0%) at Columbus. His 5:57 even-strength ice time was the lowest among Carolina skaters by a wide margin. Jiri Tlusty, at 9:41, was second lowest among Hurricanes forwards and he left with an injury after a hit from Columbus D Jack Johnson. Braden Holtby – The Capitals goaltender allowed four goals on 23 shots against Calgary, dropping his save percentage to .891 in nine games this season. Max Talbot – Avalanche forward was buried in his own end against Vancouver, on the ice for one shot attempt for and 13 against (7.1%). As a team, the Avalanche rank 29th in Team Corsi (41.6%) this season. SHORT SHIFTS Bruins LW Brad Marchand had a goal and an assist in a 2-1 win over Florida, giving him six points in the past three games…Bruins C Carl Soderberg, RW Loui Eriksson and LW Matt Fraser had better than 81% of even-strength shot attempts against Florida…Flames D Mark Giordano had a goal and an assist in a 4-3 overtime win at Washington. Giordano is tied with defence partner T.J. Brodie and San Jose’s Brent Burns for the scoring lead among defencemen. All three have 13 points…Blue Jackets LW Nick Foligno scored a pair of goals in a 4-2 loss to Carolina, giving him 13 points in 11 games…Kings D Drew Doughty played 31:46 in a 3-1 win at Dallas, his highest ice time in a regular-season game since January 24, 2013. Doughty is averaging a career-high 27:00 per game this season…Blues RW Ryan Reaves drew another blank against New Jersey (0 shot attempts for, 6 against), putting him at zero shots for and 18 against over the past two games…Capitals C Michael Latta had strong possession (15 shot attempts for, 4 against, 79.0%) and faceoff (68.6%) numbers in the loss to Calgary…The Arizona line of LW Tobias Rieder, C Antoine Vermette and RW Shane Doan controlled better than 70% of the possession against Toronto. LINEUP NEED TO KNOW Blackhawks LW Patrick Sharp suffered a knee injury that will apparently keep him out for weeks. Wild LW Zach Parise played just 12:50 before leaving with an upper-body injury. After the injury, Thomas Vanek moved up to take Parise’s spot alongside Mikael Granlund and Jason Pominville. Panthers enforcer Shawn Thornton played a career-high 16:03 in his return to Boston. Oilers G Viktor Fasth returned from injury, allowing four goals in 25 shots at Philadelphia in his first game in three weeks. Blue Jackets C Boone Jenner played his first game of the year, getting 17:52 of ice time against Carolina. Hurricanes RW Alexander Semin returned to the lineup, after a couple of games as a healthy scratch, and had an uneventful 12:28 at Columbus, with no points and one blocked shot attempt. Stars RW Valeri Nichushkin played his first game in more than three weeks, and he struggled with 36% possession and on the ice for all three of the Kings’ goals. Blue Jackets D Ryan Murray suffered a setback in his recovery from knee surgery so, while Murray sat out, Frederic St. Denis played in his first NHL game since April, 2012, when he was with Montreal. Flyers LW Michael Raffl is set to miss the next six weeks with a lower-body injury. Matt Read did get some time Tuesday with Claude Giroux and Jakub Voracek on the Flyers top line. While Predators D Anton Volchenkov is suspended, Victor Bartley got into the lineup at Winnipeg, playing 11:36. Senators RW Alex Chiasson missed Tuesday’s game with a lower-body injury, so Erik Condra joined Mika Zibanejad and Milan Michalek on Ottawa’s second line. Devils D Eric Gelinas returned to the New Jersey lineup, and delivered strong possession stats (15 shot attempts for, 6 against, 71.4%) as Jon Merrill was out due to injury. Penguins D Olli Maatta had surgery to remove a tumor from his thyroid and is expected to miss the next four weeks. Robert Bortuzzo was inserted into the lineup for Maatta. Avalanche D Brad Stuart left Tuesday’s loss to Vancouver with a leg injury. If he’s going to miss time, Zach Redmond is next up on the Colorado depth chart. Senators D Chris Phillips left Tuesday’s game with a lower-body injury. Blackhawks winger Ben Smith was moved up to the top line with Jonathan Toews and Patrick Kane. Smith didn’t have any points, but recorded the best possession stats (13 for, 5 against, 72.2%) for the Blackhawks. FIRSTS Canucks C Bo Horvat played his first NHL game in Colorado, with respectable possession (8 for, 5 against, 61.5%) in 8:52 of ice time. Stars D Sergei Gonchar played his first game of the year, with a modest 12:36 of ice time in Dallas’ 3-1 loss to Los Angeles. D Carlo Colaiacovo played in his first game for Philadelphia, playing 16:50 against Edmonton. Coyotes D Brandon Gormley played his first game of the season for Phoenix, getting 9:43 of ice time in a 3-2 win over Toronto. FANTASY FOCUS A player to keep an eye on from each game tonight: Tyler Ennis – It may be a fool’s errand to recommend Buffalo Sabres, but with the Canadiens starting backup G Dustin Tokarski, might as well give a look to the only Sabres player with more than two goals. Kevin Hayes – The rookie is coming off a strong game against St. Louis, when he registered six shots on goal and a strong all-around performance with linemates Chris Kreider and Lee Stempniak. Ryan Strome – The Islanders are reeling, with three straight losses, but they are getting a shot in Anaheim with the Ducks forced to go with third-string goaltender Jason LaBarbera. Much of the data included comes from www.war-on-ice.com, www.puckalytics.com, www.hockeystats.ca and www.naturalstattrick.com Scott Cullen can be reached at scott.cullen@bellmedia.ca Chris Ivory Jersey . Fans can also watch the game on the newly launched TSN GO (currently available to Bell TV and Rogers customers), which gives TSN subscribers the freedom to live stream the networks programming from their smartphones, tablets, and computers at no additional charge – just as they would watch Canadas Sports Leader on TV at home. The following week, MLS ON TSN is at BMO Field in Toronto to deliver live coverage of TFCs home opener vs. D.C. United on Saturday, March 22 at 4:30 p. Jeremy Kerley Jersey .A. remained bitter for Henrik Lundqvist and the Rangers on the long flight back home to New York. http://www.officialauthenticbillsshop.com/authentic-taron-johnson-jersey.html .com) - Pavel Datsyuk and Gustav Nyquist both scored in the shootout as the Detroit Red Wings denied the Minnesota Wilds comeback bid with a 5-4 win on Tuesday.ENGLEWOOD, Colo. - Bradley Roby could have been preparing for the national title game right now.Instead, the Denver Broncos rookie cornerback is bracing to be picked on by Andrew Luck in an AFC divisional game against Indianapolis on Sunday.It just may be a memorable weekend for Roby, whose Ohio State Buckeyes face Oregon on Monday night in the national championship game in Arlington, Texas.Hes hoping to be there cheering on his school from the sideline — after taking care of business against the Colts.Hopefully two wins, said Roby, who left Ohio State a year early and was picked by Denver with the 31st selection. Im going to try to make it out there.This has been quite a rookie season for Roby as the third cornerback in a high-powered secondary. He had two interceptions and 13 pass breakups.Roby is expecting to be challenged quite often by Luck on Sunday with Pro Bowl cornerbacks Chris Harris Jr. and Aqib Talib on either side of him. Harris and Talib allowed just 46 receptions for 356 yards all season, according to Pro Football Focus.When asked about Talib and Harris, Luck said, Very good. Studs. Both high quality players.Translation: Get ready Roby, because the action is coming your way.We need him to play huge, said Harris, an undrafted player out of Kansas. Usually, in the playoffs, they find the best matchup and most of the time when you have me and Talib, theyre going to find the rookie. We expect him to play at a high level.Roby was up for the task in the season opener, when the Broncos held off the Colts 31-24. On fourth-and-6 from the Denver 39 and 1:57 remaining, Roby batted down a pass intended for Reggie Wayne to preserve the win.That gave him confidence he carried throughout his first season. But hes a tough grader and gave himself a C for the year.It was OK, said Roby, who interccepted passes from Tom Brady and Derek Carr. Tremaine Edmunds Bills Jerseys. Just because I know I can play a lot better than I did throughout the whole year. I learned a lot through the year.Harris said Roby was the kind of sponge he was when he first entered the league and leaned on Champ Bailey for advice.I thought he had a great rookie season, Harris said. I dont know if they come out with all-rookie teams. But with the season he had, the responsibilities he had this season, he definitely should get some type of rookie nomination.Defensive co-ordinator Jack Del Rio certainly isnt shy about relying on the rookie. Roby frequently lines up on slot receivers and keeps an eye on tailbacks out of the backfield. He could spend some time tailing Indy running back Daniel Herron, his former teammate at Ohio State.Its a big role for a young player to come in and embrace, Del Rio said. Hes been involved from the beginning and throughout the whole season. Hes had a good year, and having that kind of depth is imperative nowadays in todays NFL.Roby slid down the draft board last spring after some run-ins with the law, and he was the fifth cornerback selected.Its definitely a chip on my shoulder. I go out there and want to prove that I should have been drafted higher, he said. But at the same time, I think I was put here for a reason. I feel like the things that happened to me happened for a reason for me to be here.I really feel like all the teams that I wanted to get drafted to, if I was there right now, I think Id be miserable. I think Im in a perfect position right now learning from Pro Bowl guys, in a championship organization. So I cant thank the man upstairs enough for putting me here.___AP NFL websites: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL___AP Pro Football Writer Arnie Stapleton contributed. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Grote Gezinnen // gezocht Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: