Voor en door Grote Gezinnen
BANGKOK, Thailand -- Canadian Milos Raonic upset top-seeded

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Grote Gezinnen // gezocht
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 31-01-2019 06:42:14    Onderwerp: BANGKOK, Thailand -- Canadian Milos Raonic upset top-seeded Reageren met citaat
BANGKOK, Thailand -- Canadian Milos Raonic upset top-seeded Tomas Berdych of the Czech Republic 7-6 (4), 6-3 to claim his fifth title at the Thailand Open on Sunday. Discount Air Max . The No. 11-ranked Raonic put up 18 aces to beat his No. 6-ranked opponent in the final at the Impact Arena in one hour, 17 minutes. It was Raonics fifth tour victory, adding to the three in San Jose from 2011-13 and Chennai in 2012. He also improved his unbeaten record over Berdych to 2-0 after also beating the Czech player in the Cincinnati Masters last year. Berdych had his chances in the match with a set point at 6-5 in the first but Raonic used his big serve to force a weak return before sending a forehand winner to escape. The Canadian then relied on powerful serves to force the tie-break, which he sealed with another booming serve. Raonic managed an early break in the second game to take a 2-0 lead in the second after Berdych netted two successive shots. At 5-3, Raonic produced another ace to set up a championship point before blasting a forehand winner to take the match. "It feels great to win the title," said the 22-year-old from Thornhill., Ont., now 37-17 this season. "The first set was about finding rhythm. Once I did I was solid after that," he said. "I knew I had to play slightly more aggressive, not just put the ball in play. I did that and was able to take control, I got some insight into what I needed to do to beat him." Raonics next challenge will be in Tokyo, where he lost the 2012 final to Japans Kei Nishikori. "Ill have to carry this momentum onto Tokyo," he said before flying overnight to the Japanese capital for a Monday arrival. "The only thing Im worrying about is what I need to do in the first match (against Japans Go Soeda). "Im serving well and doing a lot of good things, I want to keep that up and put myself in a position to win more." Raonic said hes been working hard on his game since losing to Rafael Nadal in the Rogers Cup final in Montreal in August. "I maybe wasnt playing my best tennis there but Ive been improving a little at a time," he said. And the payoff for the work came in Bangkok. "Im happy with how I dealt with this whole week, I fought my way through and put the pieces together to win," he said. Nike Air Max 2019 Running Shoes . Lawrie was hit on the hand by Cincinnati pitcher Johnny Cueto in the second inning of Sundays 4-3 loss to the Reds. Cheap Air Max Free Shipping .com) - Chris Kreider tallied a goal and an assist as the New York Rangers capped a successful California road trip with a 3-1 victory over the San Jose Sharks on Saturday. http://www.cheapairmaxshoesofficial.us/ . The Calgary Stampeders announced both moves on Wednesday. Parker played 17 regular season games with the Stampeders in 2013, setting career-highs in catches (21) and yards (217). NYON, Switzerland -- World Cup-winning goalkeeper Manuel Neuer and Champions League-winning forward Cristiano Ronaldo are in a three-player contest to win UEFAs best player in Europe award. Arjen Robben, who helped the Netherlands and Bayern Munich reach both major competition semifinals, completes the shortlist announced on Thursday. UEFA says they topped a poll of journalists from its 54 member countries. Those voters selected the ooriginal 10-candidate list. Cheap Air Max 2019. . The winner is revealed on Aug. 28 at the Champions League draw in Monaco. Neuer, of Germany and Bayern, was named outstanding goalkeeper at the World Cup. Ronaldos 17 Champions League goals for Real Madrid was a competition record. He scored twice in Madrids UEFA Super Cup win against Sevilla on Tuesday. Lionel Messi, Andres Iniesta and Franck Ribery previously won the award. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Grote Gezinnen // gezocht Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: