Voor en door Grote Gezinnen
ELKHART LAKE, Wis. [url=http://www.authenticgoldenknightspro

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Grote Gezinnen // gezocht
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 12-02-2019 06:31:31    Onderwerp: ELKHART LAKE, Wis. [url=http://www.authenticgoldenknightspro Reageren met citaat
ELKHART LAKE, Wis. Brayden McNabb Golden Knights Jersey . -- An accomplished veteran in open-wheel racing, Alex Tagliani probably could find a full-time ride in the IndyCar series if he wanted it badly enough. So whats he doing driving stock cars? Having the time of his life, apparently. "You need to throw some challenges into your life, into your career," Tagliani said. "If not, it gets boring. For me, when I drive a stock car, it doesnt come natural. It takes a lot of control. So when I get out of the car, I feel like I want more. Maybe thats what keeps the spark in you to be in love with what you do." Tagliani, a 40-year-old native of Montreal who made his name in Indy-style racing -- he won the pole position for the 2011 Indianapolis 500 -- is driving two road courses for Team Penske in the NASCAR Nationwide series this season. He dominated much of a rain-soaked race at Road America last weekend, only to run out of gas near the end; he refuelled and made a mad charge to a second-place finish in a green-white-checker overtime. Hell drive again for Penske at Mid-Ohio in August. Beyond that, Tagliani is racing in the relative obscurity of the Canadian Tire series, NASCARs humble attempt to establish a foothold for stock car racing north of the border. Hes also doing some sports car racing. He did drive in the Indianapolis 500 in May, finishing 13th, but he has very little desire to pursue a full-time IndyCar ride at this point in his career. Backing away from IndyCar has largely freed him from the money-fueled politics that frustrated him. "The Indianapolis 500 is a huge event," Tagliani said. "But running an Indy car for a full season, theres a price to pay, and I was not willing to continue to pay that price this year." When Tagliani says theres a price to pay, hes being literal; unlike other sports, where teams draft and sign the best players they can, talent is only one factor in determining who gets hired by a particular team in auto racing. All teams expect a driver to be a good spokesman they can sell to a corporate sponsor -- but some teams take it one step further, actually expecting the driver to come to the table with sponsorship deals already in hand. "Youre actually funding, or helping, a team to survive, and youre helping their business, but theyre not helping you back," Tagliani said. "Youre helping them with your energy and your money and your work, and they use that, and theres always the grass is greener somewhere else, right? Youre never able to build something for the long term. To the point where it frustrates you, and I didnt want to drive frustrated. I just wanted to enjoy driving, you know? "And thats where I am now. Every step you make in your career has some consequences, and Im still glad I did them because I ended up in a Penske car. I cant ask for more." The move to the Canadian Tire series was actually a plus to his main sponsor, the Canadian division of drug manufacturing giant Pfizer. The company wants to promote its EpiPen allergy treatment -- a natural fit for Tagliani, who has a nut allergy -- in Canada. "They wanted a Canadian presence," Tagliani said. "So at some point, you can push and push and push, but theyre going to say you either race more in Canada and you give us a Canadian program, or we cut the money out. So I kind of revamped my program, and made sure it was beneficial to me." Now Tagliani doesnt plan on slowing down anytime soon. "Ill replicate this 2014 season again for the next five," Tagliani said. "Because Im having a lot of fun, Im able to do IndyCar at the speedway, that I like. Im able to please my sponsor in Canada and also race the 22 car for Team Penske and run prototypes when Im free. What else could a driver ask for?" Griffin Reinhart Golden Knights Jersey . Lack replaced an injured Roberto Luongo late in the first period then watched defenceman Chris Tanev score the winning goal midway through the third as the Vancouver Canucks defeated the Jets 2-1 in a tight NHL game. Brad Hunt Golden Knights Jersey . - Leon Draisaitl scored a hat trick as the Prince Albert Raiders stormed past the Swift Current Broncos 5-2 in Western Hockey League action Tuesday. http://www.authenticgoldenknightsproshop.com/customized/ . -- Dee Ford prefers to keep things simple: Play hard and fast, and let others worry about his NFL draft stock.Michael van Gerwen retained his title at the Grand Slam of Darts after completing a comfortable 16-8 victory over James Wade in the final. The world No 1 quickly took command of the match after a sluggish start and reeled off five successive legs to secure another major trophy at the Civic Hall in Wolverhampton.Van Gerwen had recorded an average of over 111, the sixth highest in the tournaments history, during a semi-final win over Peter Wright and could not maintain those high standards against Wade. The Dutchman had defeated Peter Wright in the earlier semi-final Clinical finishing had been the deciding factor in Wades semi-final victory over Gary Anderson and he made an assured start in the final, rattling off a 112 checkout to open a 3-1 lead.But Wade spurned the chance to extend his lead and MVG drew level in a blur of green, powering through a 104 finish. James Wade let an early lead slip away Van Gerwen was not scoring with his normal intensity, but he gradually drained Wades confidence with his accuracy at the doubles and moved 8-5 up following a 94 finish.The wilting Wade could only watch as Van Gerwen extended his lead to 10-5 following an iice-cool 127 checkout. Reilly Smith Golden Knights Jersey. Wade admitted he could not maintain his form after defeating Gary Anderson in the semis As Mighty Mike surged towards the finish line, Wade did delay him with a run of three legs in a row, which enlivened the partisan home crowd.But Van Gerwen soon extinguished any brief hopes of a fight back with a red-hot run of legs and sunk his arrow into double 16 to seal victory. Also See: Sky Bets darts odds Schedule/Results Features Get Sky Sports Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Grote Gezinnen // gezocht Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: