Voor en door Grote Gezinnen
ARLINGTON, Texas -- Brandon Carr and the Dallas Cowboys are

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Grote Gezinnen // te koop
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 15-02-2019 02:35:49    Onderwerp: ARLINGTON, Texas -- Brandon Carr and the Dallas Cowboys are Reageren met citaat
ARLINGTON, Texas -- Brandon Carr and the Dallas Cowboys are serious about forcing turnovers. Air Jordan 12 Wholesale China . They needed six to put away Eli Manning and the New York Giants. Carr returned an interception 49 yards for the clinching touchdown, and the Cowboys overcame a big night from Manning to beat him for the first time at their fancy $1.2 billion stadium in a 36-31 victory Sunday night. Tony Romo shook off hits to the ribs that knocked him out for the final Dallas play of the first half and threw a pair of touchdown passes to Jason Witten. Manning threw three touchdown passes to Victor Cruz and four overall, and he had New York in position for a comeback victory despite the flurry of mistakes. But with the Giants trailing 30-24, Mannings pass went off the hand of running back DeRel Scott into Carrs arms. The cornerback beat Manning down the sideline with 1:50 left for Dallas second defensive touchdown. Barry Church returned a fumble 27 yards for a touchdown in the third quarter. "Its infectious. Its contagious," Cowboys coach Jason Garrett said. "We challenged them at halftime. We had three, lets get three more." The Cowboys had only 16 turnovers all last year, switched to a four-man front with new defensive co-ordinator Monte Kiffin and swore all preseason that taking the ball away was the foremost thing on their minds. They proved it from the first snap of the season. DeMarcus Ware intercepted Mannings first pass, and the Giants turned it over on their first three possessions. The Cowboys didnt take advantage of the early gifts, but built a big enough lead to hold off a New York comeback once the Giants finally stopped turning it over. It matched the most turnovers for the Giants since 1987, when they had seven against New Orleans. And it was the most Dallas has forced since 2003. "Just tells you our system is so much built on attitude," said defensive line coach Rod Marinelli, who was defensive co-ordinator for Chicago last year when the Bears led the NFL with 44 turnovers. "We had a lot of guys play tonight who jumped in and helped us. Its just team defence." Church scored on the fourth New York turnover -- the second fumble from new starting running back David Wilson, who lost control of the ball on a strip by Nick Hayden just before hitting the ground. Church scooped up the ball and ran it in. The Cowboys went up 27-10 in the third quarter after the fifth miscue -- a punt that bounced and hit Trumaine McBride while he was trying to block for the return. Rookie Devonte Holloman won a scramble for the loose ball, and Romo threw a 4-yard scoring pass to Witten. "I just think its pretty exciting to see what our team defensively has been able to do here, in training camp, preseason and into the season," Romo said. When the mistakes stopped, the Giants made it a game again. New York went 80 yards, capped by Cruzs second score on an 18-yard pass, and Cruz scored again from the 10 to pull the Giants to 30-24 midway through the fourth quarter. New York got the ball back, but the Cowboys forced a quick punt. After Dallas again failed to move the ball, Carr came through with the clinching interception. "Youre not going to win the game turning the ball over five times and muffing a punt," Giants coach Tom Coughlin said. "Im totally, totally disappointed, embarrassed about that football. Thats sloppy, sloppy football." The Giants scored with 11 seconds left on Mannings fourth touchdown, a 4-yarder to Brandon Myers. But Dallas recovered an onside kick. Manning was 27 of 42 for 450 yards and had three 100-yard receivers in Cruz (five catches, 118 yards), Hakeem Nicks (five for 114) and Rueben Randle (five for 101) Romo was 36 of 49 for 263 yards, and Miles Austin had 10 catches for 72 yards. Witten, who had only three touchdowns last year, had eight grabs for 70 and became the third tight end in NFL history with 9,000 yards receiving. DeMarco Murray had 86 yards rushing for Dallas. Romo threw a 15-yard TD pass to Witten before halftime, and Dan Bailey also had two field goals (30 and 38 yards) by then for a 13-10 lead. In the final minute of the first half, Romo was hit in the ribs and had the wind knocked out after being crushed between Mathias Kiwanuka and Justin Trattou after throwing an incompletion. Kyle Orton came on to finish the half, but Romo was back after halftime. Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said Romo didnt receive any treatment, and that the medical staff cleared him to play. "One tough player, one tough man," Jones said. "He will go out and play in pain and play hurt." After Mannings second interception, this one by new Cowboys safety Will Allen, Dallas had third-and-11 at the Giants 14. Romo threw a pass toward rookie Terrance Williams that instead deflected off the Giants Prince Amukamara into the arms of New York teammate Ryan Mundy, who raced 91 yards. He was caught from behind by Murray at the 1. NOTES: The crowd of 85,348 was significantly smaller than the NFL regular-season record crowd of 105,121 that watched the first Giants game at the stadium in its 2009 debut. ... Giants CB Prince Amukamara was knocked out of the game with a concussion after a helmet-on-helmet collision with S Ryan Mundy, who was cleared to return. Air Jordan 12 For Sale Cheap . And follow TSN.ca right through Wednesdays 3pm et trade deadline for all the updates. Blue line help for Red Wings? In addition to what he reported in Insider Trading, TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun wrote on ESPN. Air Jordan 12 Retro Cheap .com) - On a night the Bulls played without Derrick Rose, it was time for Pau Gasol to take charge. http://www.airjordan12outlet.com/ . The 48th-ranked Williams made her first appearance in Dubai since she won her second straight title here in 2010. Shed missed the last three years either because of injury or Sjogrens Syndrome.MOBILE, Ala. -- Dee Ford prefers to keep things simple: Play hard and fast, and let others worry about his NFL draft stock. That approach certainly worked at the Senior Bowl. The Auburn defensive end had two first-half sacks, and Derek Carr and David Fales each threw a touchdown pass in the Souths 20-10 victory over the North on Saturday. Ford, who earned positive reviews from observers during the week, quickly dismissed a reporters suggestion that he made some money in the draft with his performance. "I dont do this for cash," said Ford, selected the games MVP. "I do this for pride. I do this because I really, really want to be great. The money will come. Im just all about perfecting what I do. "Ive still got a lot of work. Ive got the combine and pro day. My life doesnt stop here. Ive got to be consistent." The showcase game for top senior NFL prospects was mostly dominated by the defences. The South racked up five sacks of Virginia Techs Logan Thomas and intercepted three North passes. Princetons Caraun Reid also had two sacks. "Just talking to the linemen, they said these guys are kind of quick coming off the ball," Clemson quarterback Tajh Boyd of the North said. "Youve got to go out there and try to help those guys out." Alabama receiver Kevin Norwood caught a 24-yard touchdown pass from Fales of San Jose State and received the Souths Most Outstanding Player honours. Wisconsins James White scored on a 1-yard run with 6:04 left for the Norths only touchdown. He was selected the Norths MOP after rushing for 62 yards on 11 carries and making five catches for 15 yards. "I wanted to come out here and prove that I could do it all as a running back: Pass protect, catch the ball out of the backfield, run inside and run outside," White said. "I think I did it pretty well this week." Ford, meanwhile, couldnt quite do it all: He batted down a pass in the backfield deep in North territory that would have been aa sure touchdown if hed held onto it. Cheap Air Jordan 12 China. "I could have had a TD," said Ford, who still celebrated the play with a little dance. "I couldnt find the ball. Thats stuff I need to work on." Vanderbilt wide receiver Jordan Matthews briefly interrupted an interview to hand Ford a football. "Game ball, baby," Matthews told him. "I got that for you." Offensively, it looked just like what it was: an all-star game with players trying to get in sync with only a few days of practice. The quarterbacks who made the fewest mistakes won the day as the South built a 20-3 lead. Fresno States Carr started fast with three straight completions on the Souths opening drive. He capped the march with a 17-yard touchdown pass to Colorado State tight end Crockett Gillmore and finished 7 of 12 for 45 yards. "He was so open, I just wanted to get the ball in his hands and let him go," Carr said. Eastern Illinois quarterback Jimmy Garoppolos first two drives ended with field goals of 50 and 39 yards by Auburns Cody Parkey. Garoppolo, MVP of the East-West Shrine Game out of Tony Romos alma mater, was a late addition to the roster after Alabamas AJ McCarron declined an invitation. Garoppolo was 6-of-11 passing for 32 yards. Miamis Stephen Morris was 10 of 18 for a game-high 89 yards but also was intercepted twice. Boyd was 7 of 16 for 31 yards with an interception. Thomas only got five passes off, completing four for 17 yards. "I dont think I had much time to do anything with it," he said. Ford, who also had two sacks in the BCS championship, Parkey and Chris Davis all made a big impact a few weeks after their Auburn team lost to Florida State in the title game. Davis had an interception. They left this one in a better mood. "It was a great week for Auburn," Davis said. "Any time you get to come to an event like this, you want to showcase your talent. I think for the Auburn team, we did that." Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Grote Gezinnen // te koop Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: