Voor en door Grote Gezinnen
. [url=http://www.authenticpadrespgear.com/pa

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Grote Gezinnen // babbelhoekje
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 19-02-2019 03:21:10    Onderwerp: . [url=http://www.authenticpadrespgear.com/pa Reageren met citaat
CLEARWATER, Fla. Travis Wood Jersey . -- Drew Hutchison gave up one hit in 5 1-3 scoreless innings and led the Toronto Blue Jays past the Philadelphia Phillies 3-0 on Thursday. Hutchison is scheduled to start Torontos second regular season game against the Tampa Bay Rays on Tuesday. He allowed a single to Jimmy Rollins in the fourth, walked three and struck out three. The right-hander beat out several candidates, including Todd Redmond, Esmil Rogers and Ricky Romero, for a spot in the rotation. He was 5-3 with a 4.60 ERA in 11 starts as a rookie last season. "I battled today," Hutchison said. "I wasnt really crisp. I got behind way too much, actually. But on days like that, I can come back and make good pitches, its a good sign." Dioner Navarro hit a sacrifice fly off Phillies starter A.J. Burnett in the fourth. Gabe Jacobo added a two-run single in the eighth. Burnett gave up three hits with one walk and six strikeouts in five innings. The right-hander signed a two-year, $22.5 million deal with Philadelphia in February after spending the last two seasons with Pittsburgh. HAMELS PITCHES Phillies starter Cole Hamels (left shoulder inflammation) pitched two innings in a minor league game, his first outing of the spring. The left-hander said he felt well after recording nine outs and throwing 20 of 30 pitches for strikes against Pittsburghs Triple-A players. "Im really pleased and really confident, and what Im able to do now is to truly get spring training in," Hamels said. "Obviously its a little late, but I feel healthy and I think thats really the key." Hamels plans to join the Phillies in Arlington for their season opener against the Rangers on Monday before returning to the teams training complex in Clearwater to continue his rehab. STARTING TIME Blue Jays: Hutchison said despite close competition, he never doubted his chances to make the rotation and is prepared to show he belongs. "For me, I expected to make the team," Hutchison said. "This is not anything (surprising). I expected to make the team and now Im ready to go perform." TRAINERS ROOM Phillies: Outfielder Domonic Brown was held out of the game because of lingering flu-like symptoms. Manager Ryne Sandberg expects the 2013 All-Star to play on Friday against Pittsburgh. Blue Jays: Shortstop Jose Reyes missed his fifth straight game with left hamstring tightness. He is expected to play on Friday against the New York Mets in Montreal. First baseman Edwin Encarnacion said he feels better, but was given the day off after being hit by a pitch on his right forearm Wednesday against the Yankees. ABREU RELEASED The Phillies released outfielder Bobby Abreu on Thursday to allow the 40-year-old to explore an opportunity with another team. Philadelphias decision to part ways with Abreu came one day after the 17-year veteran was informed by the organization that he would not make the 25-man opening day roster. In 17 games this spring, Abreu batted .244 with two RBIs and 10 walks, but struggled defensively. "We just felt like at this stage of the game, he wouldnt be a fit for us," general manager Ruben Amaro said. "It was a tough decision. Not just because of how it affects our roster, but also as a person. Bobby is a great guy. He really made an effort to make this team. It obviously was a goal of his. We decided he wasnt prepared to do that to help us at this time." Abreu signed a minor league deal in January with the hope of returning to the majors for the first time since 2012 when he appeared in 100 games with the Angels and Dodgers. Cory Spangenberg Jersey . Brandon Morrow allowed five runs on six hits over three innings. He struck out two, walked one and hit a batter. Edwin Encarnacion had a two-out, bases loaded two-RBI double in the third inning. Ozzie Smith Jersey .Bacca took advantage of Cristian Alvarezs hesitation to head a lobbed pass over the goalkeeper and then used his feet to roll the ball into an empty net in the eighth minute. The Colombia strikers 10th goal pulled him level with Lionel Messi as the leagues third-leading scorers, far behind Cristiano Ronaldos runaway tally of 23 goals. http://www.authenticpadrespgear.com/padres-jered-weaver-jersey/ . Detroits powerful offence made that unnecessary. Scherzer allowed two hits and struck out seven, and the Tigers backed their star right-hander with three early homers in an 8-1 victory over the Tampa Bay Rays on Thursday night.Speed was on full display for all CFL fans to enjoy in Week 2 of the 2014 season. What had me thinking about this was the 108-yard interception return by newcomer Antwaun Molden. Truth be known, it was his first interception in his first start of his CFL career that peaked my interest. Initially, Molden was beat on a climb route by Brett Swain, the first year receiver for the Riders. Thats when we were introduced to Antwuans explosiveness and speed. He got on his horse and tracked down Swain to make a spectacular interception. Without his make-up speed, Saskatchewans offence is in the endzone, and at that time of the game, Moldens show of speed could very well have changed the complexion of the contest. Later on, with the Riders offense on the move, Molden was at it again. This time, he broke on a ball that Darian Durant should have never thrown, and this is coming from a guy who threw 211 picks, so I should know. Cant fault Durant, that happens. In this case, it was more about great anticipation and break on the ball timed perfectly. Then it was off to the races with Durant trying his best to maintain his angle, eventually making the speedy linebacker to ever so slightly alter his course to the endzone. Talk about changing the complexion of a game; Moldens incredible performance was a 14-point swing at the very least. I guess former CFL receiver Jason Armstead was right when he had tattooed SPEED on one calf and KILLS on the other. Molden was not the only player on the weekend displaying the ability to run fast. We saw a glimpse of what RB/REC Anthony Coombs brings to the table; raw-fluid speed. Im extremely disappointed to hear that Andre Durie is out with a broken collarbone for 6-8 weeks, but this Coombs kid is going to be fun to watch in his absence! Chad Owens was doing his thing whenever he touched the ball for the Argonauts. He is not only loaded with speed but tremendous quickness to boot; so dangerous and difficult to contend with. He put up phenomenal numbers that others only dream about but with Owens, its become the norm. Theres nothing normal about it, its special to be able to watch this guy play the sport of football. I enjoy everything about this guys approach, as should all CFL fans, young and old! The young ones can aspire to be like Chad and the older ones, like myself, can only dream about it. Taj Smith, the sspeedy wide receiver for Saskatchewan, got in behind the Argo defence for a touchdown with his speed, and was quickly tracked down by Molden, who showed his wheels once again. Jhoulys Chacin Jersey. He walked down Smith and showcased what kind of speed he brings to the table. Now I know Smith will probably say he was shutting it down before he reached the endzone and thats why Molden walked him. I say to that, never let up and it wont appear that way and he was walking the speedy receiver down anyway. Friday Night Football made its 2014 debut this past Friday, and Gord Miller and myself witnessed speed by last years defensive player of the year, Chip Cox, on one of the coolest plays you will ever see. Scott Paxson, a second-year player from Penn State, picked off Kevin Glenn and instinctively optioned the ball over to No. 11 himself and it was a walk-in touchdown by one of the fastest in the league. Heads-up play, filled with athleticism from both defenders. When you were watching the RedBlacks take on the Bombers, I know yall had to see the speed of what could be the fastest player in the CFL, Chevon Walker. Although he did not break off a long one, you still witnessed brilliant speed on his 29-yarder. On the same play, watch the man responsible for Walker and you will see one of the most promising players in the CFL in Ian Wild. The second year linebacker has speed himself as he had to go fetch Walker and help usher him out of bounds in a hurry. Of course, Wild had fear as a motivator because Walker had leveraged him out of the backfield and like I said, Wild was in a trail position, but not for long. I know about fear and running fast. I ran for 5,031 yards in my time and most of those yards, I was running scared because at least one, maybe two or three big-bad dudes with bad intentions were coming and coming fast. Fear will make you run really fast and for me, speed varied depending on who was chasing me! Sometimes I was my 4.57 self and other times I was 4.1, like Raghib "Rocket" Ismail, who was the fastest of them all... or was that Marcus Grant or Waddell Smith??? So all this talk about speed, the speed that we witness, week in and week out in the CFL, where did you see speed this past week in the CFL? Whos the fastest today and whos the fastest of all time? Debate amongst yourselves!!! Ready Break!!! Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Grote Gezinnen // babbelhoekje Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: