Voor en door Grote Gezinnen
GREENSBORO, N. [url=http://www.cheapadidas.us/]Cheap Adidas

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Grote Gezinnen // financieel
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 21-02-2019 06:29:12    Onderwerp: GREENSBORO, N. [url=http://www.cheapadidas.us/]Cheap Adidas Reageren met citaat
GREENSBORO, N. Cheap Adidas Shoes Wholesale .C. -- Halfway through the Wyndham Championship, there is quite a crowd near the top of the leaderboard. Heath Slocum and Scott Langley share the lead at 10-under 130 through two rounds of the PGA Tours final event before the playoffs. Thirteen other players were two strokes or fewer back, including four -- Brian Stuard, Nick Watney, Martin Laird and Andrew Svoboda -- who were at 9 under. Local favourite Carl Pettersson -- the 2008 winner here who is one of nine players two strokes back -- offered some advice for those playing the course where he serves as a member of the board. "Youve got to keep your foot on the gas," he said. Since the tournament returned to Sedgefield Country Club in 2008, every two-day leader until now had been at 11 under or better. In what has become an annual rite of mid-August, the field is littered with players trying to prolong their seasons for at least one more week by cracking the top 125 on the points list and qualifying for the first round of the playoffs, which begin next week at The Barclays in New Jersey. Langley isnt one of them. The second-year pros main concern is chasing his first PGA Tour victory. He isnt feeling quite as much stress as he did here last year, when he missed the cut yet squeaked into The Barclays at No. 124. "Last year, so much going through my head as a rookie, not knowing how to handle it," Langley said. "I was thinking a little too much about things that I really have no control over in terms of keeping my card, what other guys are doing. Lesson learned." Langley ran off three straight birdies early in his 65 and closed with two in a row after putting both of his approach shots less than 6 feet from the stick. At No. 81 on the points list, his spot next week is safe. Slocums isnt. He is at No. 158 but is well aware that if you can get into the playoffs, anything can happen. Five years ago, he made the playoffs "by the skin of my teeth" at No. 124 -- and then went on to win The Barclays. "I came into this week trying to create a little bit of momentum for me to whether I could somehow get myself into the playoffs or the (Web.com) finals," Slocum said. Slocum had seven birdies during his 65 and moved atop the leaderboard after a run of four in a row late during his second consecutive 65. He sank a 20-foot birdie putt on the 13th before twice sticking approach shots within seven feet of the flagstick and converting those short putts. "It was a good stretch, and obviously at this point, youre going to need a lot," Slocum said. "Youre going to have some of that to keep yourself in contention and go for it." Indeed, that put him in position to challenge for his fifth PGA Tour victory and first since the McGladrey Classic in 2010. "I do miss this feeling of being in contention," Slocum said. "Not being in contention for a while, Im going to savour it." Svoboda briefly joined them at 10 under with a birdie on the 17th, but slipped back after missing a 20-foot par putt on the 18th and closing his 64 with a bogey. Among those bubble players who came to Sedgefield hoping to play their way into the post-season, No. 125 Paul Casey shot a 69 to move to 6 under and put himself well past the cut line of 2 under. Others ran into bubble trouble: No. 122 Robert Allenby, No. 127 Charlie Beljan and No. 128 Greg Chalmers were among the borderline players who missed the cut Cheap Adidas Shoes Free Shipping .J. - New York Giants cornerback Prince Amukamara left Monday nights game against the Indianapolis Colts with a torn biceps. Cheap Adidas Wholesale China .Ryan Anderson had 14 points for the Pelicans, who trailed 78-63 after three periods before trimming the deficit to 86-83. Jrue Holiday had 13 points and Eric Gordon added 12 for New Orleans.Mike Scott and Jeff Teague each had 11 points for Atlanta. http://www.cheapadidas.us/ . American Lindsey Jacobellis was third, while Japans Yuka Fujimori finished just off the podium. Maltais, from Petite-Riviere-St-Francois, Que., earned bronze at the 2006 Olympic Games and is set to return to the Games this February in Sochi, Russia.MADRID - Spains prosecutor on Monday asked a National Court judge to investigate Barcelona president Josep Maria Bartomeu in a case of alleged tax fraud in the signing of Brazil striker Neymar.In a statement, prosecutor Jose Perals said he has requested that judge Pablo Ruz probe Bartomeu and the club for allegedly defrauding the Tax Office of 2.8 million euros ($3.2 million).Ruz is overseeing an investigation into whether former Barcelona president Sandro Rosell misappropriated funds to hide the transfer cost paid to Santos.The statement reiterated previous charges that Rosell allegedly acted without consulting or informing Barcelonas board of the financial impliications of acquiring Neymar. Adidas Shoes From China Wholesale. osell had deliberately decided to split up the payment with the intention of hiding the real cost of the player, the statement said.The prosecutor said that unpaid taxes — including the amount attributed to Bartomeus oversight — amounted to more than 12 million euros ($13.6 million).Ruz had previously required Neymars father to supply the court with documents relating to the signing, including the payment terms and conditions, and asked Barcelona to provide its 2013 boardroom minutes up to and including June.Neymars transfer fee has been under scrutiny since his presentation at the Camp Nou on June 3, 2013. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Grote Gezinnen // financieel Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: