Voor en door Grote Gezinnen
N. [url=http://www.discountvapormax.com/]Discount

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Grote Gezinnen // financieel
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 23-02-2019 03:19:10    Onderwerp: N. [url=http://www.discountvapormax.com/]Discount Reageren met citaat
CHARLOTTE, N. Discount Nike Vapormax .C. - Charlotte Hornets rookie guard P.J. Hairston is scheduled to appear in Durham County Court next month on misdemeanour charges of assault and battery following an altercation at a pickup basketball game on Sunday. Paul Sherwin, the public information officer for the Durham County Sheriffs Office, said Hairston, 21, was issued a summons on Monday but will not be arrested. Hairston practiced with the Hornets on Monday, but did not talk to the media. He issued a statement through the team apologizing to the organization and its fans for "creating a distraction." "As this is now a legal matter, I cannot comment on the situation any further," Hairston said. "I am truly sorry for any embarrassment that I have caused." The 6-foot-6, 230-pound Hairstons court date is Aug. 8. "If two people get into a fight in North Carolina and there is no serious injury and is not witnessed by an officer, our hands are tied," Sherwin said. "We dont charge people in (unwitnessed) fistfights. They have to file a report with the magistrate office." Kentrell Barkley, a 6-5, 190-pound 17-year-old senior at North Durham High School, said in court documents Hairston "punched him twice in the head" during a heated basketball game at the Durham YMCA. Barkleys guardian Rich Phillips told The Associated Press that Barkley has a knot on his forehead from one punch. He said Barkley was also punched in the neck. Phillips said he has not hired an attorney and the incident isnt about money. "This is about doing the right thing and Kentrell feeling like he was violated," Phillips said. Hairston "did this kid wrong. Kentrell is 17 years old and what happened just isnt right." Phillips son, Vince, said he was at the Durham YMCA shortly after 5 p.m. Sunday when the game began to get heated. He said Hairston became annoyed after his team had lost several games in a row to Barkleys team. Vince Phillips said Hairston dribbled down the court with his left hand and punched Barkley with his other in the head before driving to the basket. "Thats when KB came up to him and said, Whatd you do that for?" Phillips said. "Then P.J. cocks his arm back and hits KB in the neck." The two were quickly separated before Barkley could retaliate, according to Phillips. He said Hairston left the gymnasium before police arrived. Barkley, a regular at the Durham YMCA, agreed with his friends account of the story. "It took me by surprise," Barkley said. "It wasnt like me and P.J. had any beef with each other." Vince Phillips account of the incident differs from that of Hairstons agent Juan Morrow, who said late Sunday night there was a shoving match between the two players and Barkley "took a swing at P.J. and P.J. swung back." Earlier Monday Hairston said on Twitter, "Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see." The Hornets released a statement late Sunday night saying they were aware of the situation and looking into the matter. Forrest Perry, the executive director of the Durham YMCA, declined to comment on the altercation "In an effort to respect the privacy of the parties involved." Hairston was North Carolinas leading scorer as a sophomore in 2013 but did not play last year. He missed the first 10 games while the school worked to resolve eligibility questions for receiving improper benefits. The school decided in December it would not seek reinstatement from the NCAA for Hairston, thus ending his college career. Hairston, the 26th overall pick in last months NBA draft, played last season for the Texas Legends of the NBA Development League. ___ AP Sports Writer Aaron Beard in Durham, North Carolina, contributed to this report. Nike Vapormax Sale Online . Wearing bib No. 1, Maze skied through the gates cleanly to defend her big first-run lead and finish 0.07 seconds ahead of Anna Fenninger of Austria. Defending champion Viktoria Rebensburg of Germany was third, trailing 0. Vapormax For Sale Cheap . - The New Orleans Saints have re-signed receiver Joseph Morgan for one year and have agreed to a four-year deal with free agent fullback Erik Lorig. http://www.discountvapormax.com/ .com) - Australian Open champion Li Na, former Wimbledon winner Petra Kvitova and former world No.TORONTO -- Toronto Blue Jays slugger Jose Bautista has defended his failed attempt to steal third Friday night, saying he was just trying to get something going. With the Jays trailing Boston 5-0 with one out in the fourth inning, Bautista doubled. But after Edwin Encarnacion walked, Bautista was caught trying to steal third. Dioner Navarro then popped up to end the Toronto threat. The Red Sox went on to win 8-1, with Boston starter Jake Peavey calling the failed Bautista steal "a shot in the arm for us." Asked what Bautista was thinking by trying to take third, Toronto manager John Gibbons replied: "Ive got no idea. Its not smart winning baseball. Im sure he wont do it again." Bautistas explanation Saturday was that he was saw an opportunity to improve his teams position. "I thought it was a great chance to get two guys in scoring positioon, even though we were down 5-0," he said. Nike Vapormax Wholesale China. "Obviously, the only thing I regret is that I didnt make it. "But the pitcher was being slow to the plate. I thought I had a pretty good idea that the pitch was going to be a breaking ball, and I also know that the catchers not the best catch-and-throw catcher in the league. Maybe my lead wasnt that big. Maybe I didnt get off to a great running start. But I thought it was a great opportunity for us to get two runners in scoring position with less than two outs. Sometimes you take chances and it doesnt work out, and thats part of the game. "The only way you can make a mistake is if youre out there on the bases. It just didnt work out for us last night." Bautista clearly hoped Encarnacion might follow his lead on the bases, but said he did not have a chance to flash his teammate a sign. ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Grote Gezinnen // financieel Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: