Voor en door Grote Gezinnen
ROTTERDAM, Netherlands -- Top seeds Juan Martin del Potro an

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Grote Gezinnen // werken en kinderen
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 25-03-2019 06:52:49    Onderwerp: ROTTERDAM, Netherlands -- Top seeds Juan Martin del Potro an Reageren met citaat
ROTTERDAM, Netherlands -- Top seeds Juan Martin del Potro and Andy Murray overcame bumps to reach the ABN Amro quarterfinals on Thursday. Vans Shoes Sale . Del Potro, the 2012 runner-up and 2013 champion, beat Paul-Henri Mathieu of France 6-2, 7-6 (2) but had to save two set-points on serve at 5-6 in the second. "I recovered myself well in the tiebreak, because I made too many mistakes in the second set," he said. Still feeling pain in his left wrist, he added, "Sometimes I get frustrated . its not easy when I want to close the point and hit hard but I have to hit slices. But I have done this for the past month on the tour and I have to deal with it. If the pain goes away I will start to hit the backhand harder again." Second-seeded Murray bested Austrian qualifier Dominic Thiem 6-4, 3-6, 6-3. They were evenly matched in the first two sets, with Thiem saving three break points to take the second. But Murray asserted himself in the third, in an exciting match which lasted 2 hours, 21 minutes. "It was unbelievably tough with a lot of long games," Murray said. "Maybe fun for the fans, but not (for me) to play against a talent like Dominic Thiem. Well be hearing a lot from him." Murray faces Marin Cilic in the quarterfinals after Cilic upset fifth-seed Jo-Wilfried Tsonga 6-4, 6-4. Del Potro plays Latvian Ernests Gulbis, who beat eighth-seed Grigor Dimitrov of Bulgaria 6-4, 7-6 (3). Also, third-seeded Tomas Berdych beat Nicolas Mahut of France 6-4, 6-3 and will meet Wimbledon semifinalist Jerzy Janowicz on Friday. But fourth-seeded Richard Gasquet was knocked out by Philipp Kohlschreiber 7-5, 7-5, and the German will face Dutch wild card Igor Sijsling in the last eight. Vans Shoes Sale Cheap .Mateo Kovacic and Andrea Ranocchia scored for Inter, which had goalkeeper Samir Handanovic to thank for several crucial saves.Its an important victory against a Chievo side which plays well, Mancini said. Cheap Vans Canada . Therrien would not confirm his lineup for the game, but he did have the same line combinations practicing together for the third straight day which is usually a pretty good indication of what the lineup will be. http://www.cheapvanscanada.com/ . The 30-year-old Texas native was drafted by the Pittsburgh Pirates in the 20th round of the 2001 amateur draft. Duke spent six years in Pittsburgh and also had stints with Arizona, Washington and Cincinnati.CHONBURI, Thailand - Former champion Lee Westwood was relieved to card a 1-under-par 71 in windier conditions to trail Thailand Championship leader and English countryman Tommy Fleetwood by one shot after the second round on Friday.Westwood had five birdies against four bogeys in rough he called brutal, and considered he played well at Amata Spring Country Club. The 2011 champ was at 3-under 141, tied with Marcus Fraser of Australia (72).Making his debut in the AAsian Tour event, new leader Fleetwood shot 69, spoiled only by a bogey on the fourth hole. Cheap Vans For Sale Canada. U.S. Open champion Martin Kaymer was at 3 under for the tournament after 13 holes, but bogeys on the 14th and finishing hole dropped him to 1-under 143 and into a tie for sixth with Thai No. 1 Thongchai Jaidee (71), and American Paul Peterson (72).Defending champion Sergio Garcia (75) and two-time Masters winner Bubba Watson (70) were at 2 over. ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Grote Gezinnen // werken en kinderen Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: