Voor en door Grote Gezinnen
CHICAGO -- Chase Anderson won his major league debut, Gerard

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Grote Gezinnen // even voorstellen
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 07-01-2019 03:25:39    Onderwerp: CHICAGO -- Chase Anderson won his major league debut, Gerard Reageren met citaat
CHICAGO -- Chase Anderson won his major league debut, Gerardo Parra and Miguel Montero homered, and the Arizona Diamondbacks beat the Chicago White Sox 5-1 on Sunday. Tajae Sharpe Jersey . Recalled Tuesday from Double-A Mobile, Anderson (1-0) hadnt seen any action until Sunday and he made his first big league appearance count, at one point retiring 12 consecutive batters. He allowed one run and only two hits in 5 1-3 innings while striking out six, helping Arizona win for the fourth time in five games and secure its third consecutive series for the first time since June 2012. Anderson, 26, was Arizonas ninth-round selection in the 2009 draft and made it to Triple-A last season before going back to Double-A this year, where he was 4-2 with an 0.69 ERA. Brad Ziegler threw a perfect eighth to extend his scoreless-outings streak to 18 over 17 1-3 innings. Anderson was backed by homers from Parra and Montero. Parras fifth-inning drive off Hector Noesi (0-3) gave Arizona a 3-0 lead, and Monteros with one out in the ninth off Frank Francisco pushed the Diamondbacks advantage to 5-1. Parra also started the game with a triple before scoring, extending his streak of getting on base to 18 games. Montero reached five times with two hits, two walks and getting hit by a pitch. That was more support than the White Sox gave Noesi. Moises Sierras solo homer in the sixth got Chicago on the scoreboard, but an offence that had scored 30 runs over the last five games only mustered four hits. Noesi was solid but needed more help, going six innings and allowing three runs and eight hits while throwing 117 pitches. Noesi also fell behind 1-0 in the first thanks in part to shaky defence. Parra led off the game with what appeared to be a routine fly to centre, but Alejandro De Aza misjudged it and stumbled before missing the ball, allowing Parra to get to third on what was ruled a triple. Martin Prados sharp single to right then drove in Parra to give the Diamondbacks an early lead. Jose Abreu was the White Soxs designated hitter for the third straight day because of a sore left ankle. Parra then gave the Diamondbacks a 3-0 lead with one out in the fifth on his fourth home run of the season. A.J. Pollock led off with a single, and after Cliff Pennington popped out, Parra lined a Noesi delivery into the right-field bullpen. Following Abreus single, Anderson retired 12 straight until Sierras homer with one out in the sixth cut the Diamondbacks lead to 3-1. Tyler Flowers then walked, and Anderson was replaced by Joe Thatcher. NOTES: White Sox LHP Chris Sale (left arm) will throw again Thursday. Chicago hasnt decided whether it will be a bullpen session, simulated game or rehab assignment. . Diamondbacks manager Kirk Gibson appreciates how baseball recognizes Mothers Day. Gibsons sister in-law, Lori Sklarski, died of breast cancer in 2011. He wears a white wristband with the numbers 11-11 written on it in honour of Sklarskis birthday. . White Sox bench coach Mark Parent said OF Adam Eaton (strained right hamstring) will begin a rehab assignment later this week with Triple-A Charlotte and then would "probably" return to the White Sox on Sunday in Houston. Eaton was placed on the disabled list May 3. . White Sox manager Robin Ventura returned to the White Sox for Sundays game after attending his daughter Rachels graduation Saturday from Oklahoma State. Parent managed the team Saturday night and addressed the media prior to Sundays game before Ventura returned. Wesley Woodyard Jersey . JOHNS, N. Jurrell Casey Jersey . Not because it was right, but because referees werent allowed to determine it was wrong. http://www.officialtennesseetitansfootball.com/authentic-brett-kern-jersey-womens . The senior threw for 319 yards and no interceptions in his final college game, leading No.LONDON -- Eugenie Bouchard and Milos Raonic set records as they became the fourth and fifth Canadians respectively to reach the fourth round of Wimbledon after straight-set wins on Saturday. Both had to wait out a rain interruption lasting nearly five hours before taking comprehensive third-round victories to join Carling Bassett-Seguso (1983, 1986), Patricia Hy-Boulais (1996-97) and Daniel Nestor (1999) as Canadians who made it into the second week of a major. Bouchard, semifinalist in Melbourne and Paris already this season, posted a 6-3, 6-4 defeat of German Andrea Petkovic. Raonic, from Thornhill, Ont., joined Bouchard in Wimbledons second week by beating Polands Lukasz Kubot in the third round 7-6 (2), 7-6(4), 6-2. He fired over 30 aces and 50 winners, breaking twice with just six unforced errors on the way to victory. "I was able to be dominant on my serve, I only lost nine points on it," said Raonic. "This definitely makes my life a lot easier and puts pressure on him. "But at the same time, I didnt really have my opportunities. I played a few good points in tiebreaks and he was able to of hold on." Raonic has won three straight Wimbledon grass matches for the first time, after doing the same at Halle, Germany in 2011 and 2012. "Im starting from very low comfort level on grass but now Im feeling pretty comfortable," said Raonic. "Ive made pretty significant progress on this surface this year." The 13th-seeded Bouchard, from Weestmount, Que. Custom Tennessee Titans Jerseys. , started her match in the early afternoon but found herself in the locker-room for nearly five hours after 15 minutes of play as rain wrecked the schedule. But the weather cleared up in the early evening with Bouchard and Petkovic returning to the court with the Canadian leading 2-1. Bouchard picked up where she left off, putting the pressure on a player who had defeated her in three previous meetings including the Rogers Cup in Toronto three years ago. She took victory on her third match point when Petkovic hit the net with a return. Bouchard produced 30 winners and 14 unforced errors, breaking five time in the match lasting less than 90 minutes. She next plays Frances Alzie Cornet, who beat top seed and five-time champion Serena Williams for the second time this season, winning 1-6, 6-3, 6-4 in a stunning upset. Cornet won their previous meeting on clay at Strasbourg last year. "I played well, even though it was straight sets it was a battle," said Bouchard. "It was tough with the lone rain delay, but it was the same for both girls "Im happy I was able to close it out with any serve, being aggressive and taking the ball early. During the rain delay I tried to conserve energy -- I wanted to give it all on the court. Bouchard said she didnt actually mind the wait. "Rain is part of the Wimbledon experience," she said with a laugh. "Weve been lucky so far, you have to have some rain at Wimbledon." China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Grote Gezinnen // even voorstellen Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: