Voor en door Grote Gezinnen
Bethanie Mattek-Sands upset Canadian Eugenie Boucha

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Grote Gezinnen // met hoeveel zijn jullie?
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 14-01-2019 02:34:58    Onderwerp: Bethanie Mattek-Sands upset Canadian Eugenie Boucha Reageren met citaat
SYDNEY - Bethanie Mattek-Sands upset Canadian Eugenie Bouchard 6-4, 6-3 on Monday in the Apia International Sydney tennis tournament. Vonn Bell Jersey . Bouchard, from Montreal, is ranked No. 31 in the WTAs singles rankings, while Mattek-Sands is No. 48. Although Bouchard had two aces, she also had five double faults. Mattek-Sands was dominant, claiming victory in 1:18, winning 65 points to Bouchards 52. The Apia International Sydney tournament is a warmup event to the Australian Open, which begins Jan. 13. Rick Leonard Jersey . I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video. Josh Hill Jersey . - Benched Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Josh Freeman said he has Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and voluntarily entered the NFL substance abuse program more than a year ago after mistakenly taking a medication to treat the condition. http://www.officialneworleanssaintsfootball.com/authentic-patrick-robinson-jersey-womens . The team announced that it exercised the options on 15 players including goalkeepers Evan Bush, Maxime Crepeau and Troy Perkins, defenders Matteo Ferrari, Karl W.MILAN, Italy -- Juventus eased to a 2-0 win at Livorno on Sunday to provisionally take over the top spot in Serie A, while Fiorentina fell to a surprise 1-0 defeat at Udinese. Fernando Llorente and Carlos Tevez scored in the second half for Juventus. The two time-defending champion moved two points above Roma, which hosts Cagliari on Monday. "I dedicate it to our fans who always support us," Llorente said. "We have to look at ourselves and continue doing everything the coach asks of us, as we are doing. I think we are a strong team." Tomas Heurtaux scored for Udinese, which had lost four of its past five matches. Inter Milan missed the chance to draw level with third-place Napoli as it hit the crossbar twice but drew 1-1 at relegation-threatened Bologna. Elsewhere, a stoppage-time equalizer saw Lazio snatch a 1-1 draw at 10-man Sampdoria and spoil coach Sinisa Mihajlovics first match in charge. "Its never nice to concede right at the end, but the wheels keep on turning," Mihajlovic said. "Im disappointed for the lads, they proved to themselves and others how you have to play when you wear the Sampdoria shirt." Sampdoria played the entire second half with 10 men after Nenad Krsticic was sent off. Also, teenage forward Domenico Berardi struck again as Sassuolo beat Atalanta 2-0 while Torino crushed Catania 4-1. Juventus faced something of a crisis in defence, with Stephan Lichtsteiner and Andrea Barzagli injured and Angelo Ogbonna and Leonardo Bonucci out suspended. Mauricio Isla, Sebastian Giovinco and Simone Pepe were also out with injury. The visitors broke the deadlock shortly after the hour mark when Llorente volleyed Paul Pogbas cross into the top corner with a magnificent strike. Llorente turned provider in the 75th to set up Tevez for a low drive into the bottom corner. Andrea Coda almost scored an own goal to extend Juventus lead when his diving header hit the post from Simone Padoins cross. Juventus goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon was rarely troubled on his 500th Serie A appearance. Inter is eight points behind Juventus and two behind Napoli following the surprise draw. Bologna took the lead in the 12th minute following a swift counter attack. Jonathan Cristaldo raced down the right flank before rolling the ball across to Kone, who hadnt been picked up as he burst through the middle and sidefooted home. Former Bollogna Saphir Taider could have been sent off as he was fortunate not to receive a second yellow card in the buildup to the goal for a shirt tug on Alessandro Diamanti. Sheldon Rankins Jersey. The referee had played the advantage. Inter came close to levelling on the stroke of halftime as Taider and Alvaro Pereira sent passes across goal but nobody was able to tap in. Moments later Fredy Guarins free kick was deflected onto the crossbar. It was back on level terms six minutes after the break when Jonathans shot was deflected into the bottom near corner. Bologna almost restored its lead five minutes later but Samir Handanovic pulled off a great save to deny Rolando Bianchi. Inter nearly snatched all three points in stoppage time when Juan Jesus volley crashed off the crossbar. Fiorentina is two points further back, in fifth spot, after losing at the Stadio Friuli despite dominating for much of the match. Udinese scored the only goal of the game against the run of play when Roberto Pereyra nodded on Antonio Di Natales free kick for Heurtaux to volley home at the far post in the 34th minute. Goalkeeper Zeljko Brkic kept Udinese in the lead while his counterpart Neto also made a number of saves. Udinese moved into the top half of the table and is a point behind eighth-placed Lazio. It was Mihajlovics first match in charge since taking over at Sampdoria after failing to guide Serbia to the World Cup. Mihajlovic played for both Lazio and Sampdoria. Sampdoria had lost its past three matches and its hopes of ending that run took a blow when Krsticic was shown a second yellow card at the start of the second half. However, it took the lead in the 67th minute. Lazio goalkeeper Federico Marchetti did brilliantly to parry Manolo Gabbiadinis effort, before scrambling up to swat away another shot, but Roberto Soriano headed in the rebound. Lazio levelled at the end when Lorik Cana drilled into the bottom left corner. Catania is now a point behind Sampdoria and level with bottom club Chievo Verona after a hefty defeat in Turin. Sebastian Leto got Catania back into the game at the start of the second half following goals from Ciro Immobile and Omar El Kaddouri. But Emiliano Moretti and El Kaddouri sealed the match with two in as many minutes. Sassuolo moved three points above the relegation zone with goals from Simone Zaza and Berardi against fellow strugglers Atalanta. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Grote Gezinnen // met hoeveel zijn jullie? Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: