Voor en door Grote Gezinnen
NORFOLK, Va. [url=http://www.adidascheapshoes.com/]Adidas Sh

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Grote Gezinnen // schoolkinderen
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 21-01-2019 03:07:34    Onderwerp: NORFOLK, Va. [url=http://www.adidascheapshoes.com/]Adidas Sh Reageren met citaat
NORFOLK, Va. Adidas Shoes Cheap Wholesale . -- Plans were for a leisurely trip back to St. Johns, and then to spend the remainder of the week resting and watching from a distance while Providence and Wilkes-Barre/Scranton settle the issue of which team would be the opponent in the American Hockey League Eastern Conference final. But Andre Petersson scored a power-play goal from near the blue line at 13:10 of overtime Tuesday to give the Norfolk Admirals a 3-2 win over the IceCaps in Game 5 of their semifinal, and those plans-- beyond the trip home-- were scuttled for St. Johns. The IceCaps still lead the series 3-2, but Norfolk will be on the same plane and will play at St. Johns in Game 6 of the best-of-seven series on Friday. Game 7, if necessary, would be on Saturday. "We wanted to end it tonight," said St. Johns centre Eric ODell, who scored both of the IceCaps goals after scoring twice on Monday as well. His goal at 17:02 of the third period tied the game 2-2 to force the overtime. "It happens in playoff hockey," said ODell, who is with St. Johns because its affiliate Winnipeg did not make the NHL playoffs. He spent two months with the Jets, who sent him back when their season ended. "It will be nice to get the (fourth) win in front of the home crowd." Norfolk took a 2-1 lead in the opening seconds of the third period when 18-year-old Shea Theodore skated in on the St. Johns net, then put on enough speed to find a clear path and backhand a shot past goalie Michael Hutchinson. Theodore, a defenseman who played junior hockey for Seattle of the Western Hockey League after being Anaheims No. 1 choice in the 2013 draft, took a puck off the left-wing wall and skated in slowly. Theodore turned IceCaps defender Will ONeill around in the faceoff circle, accelerated and beat the defense to the right side of the crease before shooting. "I think I had one or two similar goals to that in junior," said Theodore. "I think instincts maybe sneaked in a little bit and I just got one past his blocker side. I think when I first got here, I would have panicked and shot the puck. I finally held it this time and a lane opened up." His goal broke a 1-1 tie fashioned in the opening period. After ODells first goal gave St. Johns an early 1-0 lead, Norfolk seemed to tie things with an apparent goal by Petersson at 16:01 of the opening period. But the goal was waved off because the Admirals were caught with an extra player on the ice and assessed a penalty. It was served by Zach Stortini, and Norfolk was taxed by a St. Johns power play, which was killed. The final blow to that man advantage came when Admiral winger Max Friberg tipped away a shot by Josh Morrissey, like Theodore, a high-scoring 18-year-old defenseman in the WHL, for Prince Albert. The loose puck slipped back toward centre ice, where Stortini left the penalty box in time to take it in and send it to Friberg, dashing down the ice. Fribergs shot from the right wing faceoff circle was stopped by Hutchinson but bounced high into the air and came down behind the goalie and skittered into the net to tie things 1-1 at 18:11. Thiessen made 36 saves while Hutchinson turned away 34-of-37 shots in defeat. So work remains for St. Johns. "Were real happy with two wins here," ODell said of victories in Games 3 and 4 in Norfolk after splitting two games in St. Johns. "Now well go back home and finish it there." Adidas Cheap Shoes Online . Carcillo was a little of both for New York in Game 3. Derek Stepan, Martin St. Louis, Dan Girardi and Carcillo scored goals, leading the Rangers to a 4-1 win over the Philadelphia Flyers on Tuesday night. Adidas Cheap Shoes China . -- Without Carey Price, the run for a first Stanley Cup in 21 years got steeper and longer for the Montreal Canadiens. http://www.adidascheapshoes.com/ . Charlottetown scored four times in the third period en route to a 5-2 win over the defending champion Halifax Mooseheads on Friday.VERONA, Italy - Torino came from behind to win 3-1 at Hellas Verona in Serie A on Monday and boost its chances of qualifying for Europe. Torino moved level on points with Verona and sixth-place Parma, three points behind Inter Milan, which occupies the last Europa League qualifying spot. Verona took the lead 10 minutes from halftime after Cesare Bovo fouled Juanito Gomez and Luca Toni converted the resulting spot kkick. Wholesale Adidas Cheap Shoes. Ciro Immobile levelled immediately after the restart with his 13th goal of the season, although there were suspicions of offside. Highly rated midfielder Alessio Cerci put Torino in front with a superb volley from Omar El Kaddouris pass four minutes later. El Kaddouri sealed the match on the hour, slotting Cercis through-ball into the bottom left corner from just outside the area. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Grote Gezinnen // schoolkinderen Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: