Voor en door Grote Gezinnen
en for five years," Lundqvist said. "Th

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Grote Gezinnen // gezocht
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 12-02-2019 06:27:53    Onderwerp: en for five years," Lundqvist said. "Th Reageren met citaat
TSN. Saucony Shoes Deals .cas NHL Play of the Year showdown continues today with two great dangles. The 15th match-up of the Round of 32 sees Corey Tropp go it alone, while Nazem Kadri victimizes a defender to set up a goal. Tropps individual effort makes one of the games top rookie defenders look very human. The Blue Jackets forward takes a cross-ice pass from Boone Jenner and bears down one-on-one against the Penguins Olli Maatta. He two-drags right around the big Finn and cuts to the net. He then throws another backhand-forehand deke on Jeff Zatkoff to set up the easy goal along the ice. Kadri doesnt get the finish, but the set-up is a thing of beauty. The Leafs centre sees a challenge coming from Montreal defender Alexei Emelin and absolutely inside-outs the Russian blueliner. Drawing Carey Prices attention with a drive to the net, Kadri slides the puck cross-ice and finds Cody Franson streaking in for the one-time tap-in. You can watch the highlights and make your decision here (http://poy.tsn.ca). Every vote counts, so watch all the plays and take part in the TSN.ca Play of the Year Showdown. Let us know who you voted for via Twitter by using the hashtag #tsnklondikepoy. Cheap Saucony Shoes On Sale . Rob Klinkhammer and Mikkel Boedker scored 63 seconds apart in the first period for the Coyotes, who handed the Kings their third straight loss and took over sole possession of eighth place in the Western Conference. Mike Smith made 36 saves. Discount Authentic Saucony Shoes . Cristiano Ronaldo, Gareth Bale and Karim Benzema scored two goals each Wednesday night in a 6-1 rout of Schalke in the first leg of their second-round matchup. "We played a very, very good match," Madrid coach Carlo Ancelotti said. "We got well into the match, scored two early goals and that opened the game and left us able to counter and to use the speed of our players. http://www.cheapsaucony.com/ . The 42-ranked Czech saved seven break points while converting his one chance, and defeated the No. 3 seed in 1 hour 46 minutes. Rosol, who lost in the final in Stuttgart against Roberto Bautista Agut on Sunday, awaits the winner between Philipp Kohlschreiber or 2011 champion Gilles Simon.NEW YORK -- Henrik Lundqvist is the king of the New York Rangers record book for goalies. He surged this season past Mike Richters mark for career wins (301) and dispatched Ed Giacomin on the shutout list (49). The only thing missing is a Stanley Cup ring. That is the one area in which Richter still has him beat. "The more pressure there is, the better he seems to perform. Thats what you want," first-year Rangers coach Alain Vigneault said. "I know he wants to win the Cup. ... Were going to need him to be at his best, but this is a team game." King Henrik got off to a good start Thursday night when he and the Rangers beat the Flyers 4-1 in the first-round playoff opener. Philadelphias first shot got past Lundqvist and put the Flyers ahead, but he stopped the other 14 that came his way. One win down, 15 to go to give the Rangers their first Stanley Cup championship in 20 years -- which in Rangers history is not all that long since Richter and the 1994 squad led by Mark Messier ended a 54-year drought. "Everybody wants to be known as a winner," Vigneault said. "Hank is one of the best goaltenders in the league, and his stats are there to back it up." By all accounts, the 32-year-old Lundqvist is a driven hard worker, relentless in preparation and desire to be the best. "His No. 1 quality is how hard he competes and how much he wants to win," Vigneault said. "You can tell every time he steps on the ice -- practices, games -- the focus that he has, the amount of internal pressure he puts on himself to always be at a high level. "The standards that he puts on himself are as high as any player that I have ever coached. That is why he has been in the elite goaltenders for the past 10 years." When he arrived from Sweden at 23, Lundqvist embraced the pressure of playing in New York and thrived on it, reveling in the citys culture. He is a model of consistency and might already have enough credentials to ensure his jersey will be lifted to the Madison Square Garden rafters next to Richters even if he doesnt deliver that championship. "The passion that I have for this gamee and trying to get better and the emotions you feel when you play is something you live for," Lundqvist said. Wholesale Saucony Shoes. "Those moments when you win a big game I cant compare to anything else I have in my life when it comes to the adrenaline, the pressure, the excitement. "You have moments throughout games and throughout seasons of where youre like, Wow. This is why I play. You dont feel that every day. You dont feel that always, but you have moments where you realize its all worth it." Lundqvist has 309 career regular-season wins and 50 shutouts. He is also the first goalie to reach at least 30 wins in eight of his first nine NHL seasons. Lundqvist was chosen by the Rangers in the seventh round of the 2000 NHL draft -- pick No. 205 -- when he was just 18. He remained in his native Sweden for the next several years and joined the Rangers for the first time in the 2005-06 season, making his NHL debut against Martin Brodeur and the New Jersey Devils. "Your mindset is just to establish yourself, and fighting for your life almost every day and try to prove yourself because they dont really know what Ive done in Sweden for five years," Lundqvist said. "They dont really care what Ive done. Its about here and its about now. "It probably took me a couple of years before I felt comfortable and I knew that I had my role here." He stood out right away to John Davidson, a former Rangers goalie who backstopped the team to the 1979 Stanley Cup finals and then became a television analyst from 1986-2006. He broadcast games throughout Richters entire career and into the early stages of Lundqvists. "I didnt know a lot about him, but I remember when he came to the Rangers practice facility," said Davidson, now the president of hockey operations for the Columbus Blue Jackets. "I was standing on the glass the first day of camp, and I walked away three or four minutes after and I said, Theres the goalie. "He was polished. His work habits were exceptional. He and Mike, the common denominator there is the ability to handle pressure and the ability to work hard." 19:14ET 18-04-14 Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Grote Gezinnen // gezocht Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: