Voor en door Grote Gezinnen
MIAMI -- Alexi Amarista was glad to get an opportunity to pl

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Grote Gezinnen // babbelhoekje
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 18-02-2019 04:22:03    Onderwerp: MIAMI -- Alexi Amarista was glad to get an opportunity to pl Reageren met citaat
MIAMI -- Alexi Amarista was glad to get an opportunity to play on his birthday, even if he had to wait six innings. JMon Moore Jersey . Amarista celebrated his 25th birthday by delivering a go-ahead, three-run homer in the seventh inning to lift the San Diego Padres to a 4-2 victory over the Miami Marlins on Sunday. "I was happy," Amarista said. "Instead of me getting gifts from my teammates, I gave a gift to the team. After all that we went through this series, to get a W the way we did and come through on my birthday is something Im not going to forget." Will Venable and Tommy Medica singled with one out in the seventh. Nathan Eovaldi was able to get Yasmani Grandal to ground out before Amarista came to plate. Batting for pitcher Ian Kennedy, Amarista drove the ball over the right-field wall on the ninth pitch of the at-bat for a 3-1 lead. "Hes a little guy, but hes got a little sock on the pull side," Padres manager Bud Black said. Amarista, a centre fielder, was held out of the starting lineup, but came through when he got his chance. "Some guys were giving me a hard time, you always play a guy on his birthday," Black said. "We didnt start him, but he sort of showed me I guess." Kennedy (1-1) was sharp, using his fastball and curveball as he allowed one run and three hits in six innings. He struck out five before exiting in favour of Amarista. "Its a good birthday gift for him," Kennedy said. "If he does that every single time, thats pretty awesome." Four relievers then helped the Padres end a four-game losing streak, including two against the Marlins to begin the series. Huston Street pitched the ninth for his second save. "No doubt it was a good win. You hate to leave on a loss, especially a sweep," Black said. Eovaldi (1-1) held the Padres scoreless through six. Eovaldi struck out eight, which tied a career high. "I definitely didnt see that coming," Marlins manager Mike Redmond said. "Eovaldi pitched a great game and deserved better than that, but sometimes thats the way it goes." The Marlins completed their opening homestand with a 5-2 record. "The goal is to try to win every series and we were able to do that," Marlins third baseman Casey McGehee said. "We had a chance to go for a sweep today. We had our chances, but now we have to go on the road and try to keep the momentum going." Miami got a run back in the bottom of the seventh with Jeff Bakers pinch-hit RBI double. San Diegos Yonder Alonso had a sacrifice fly in the eighth to extend the lead to 4-2. It was the first time this season San Diego had scored at least four runs in a game. "No doubt weve got to get the bats going," Black said. "Ive said that repeatedly over the last three to four days. You look at some of those averages and theyre obviously a little low. We need those guys to start getting some hits." Giancarlo Stanton pushed his RBI total to 12 in the fourth with a base hit to drive in Christian Yelich, who tripled to lead off the inning. Stanton already has a career-high RBI total for April. NOTES: Stanton posted nine RBIs in April in each of the last three years. ... It was the first career pinch-hit home run for Amarista. ... Miami begins a three-game series at Washington on Tuesday, with RHP Henderson Alvarez (0-1, 9.00) facing LHP Gio Gonzalez (1-0, 1.50). . San Diego plays at Cleveland on Monday, with LHP Robbie Erlin (0-0, 0.00) taking the mound against RHP Corey Kluber (0-1, 13.50). Muhammad Wilkerson Packers Jersey . The Toronto Blue Jays general manager made a series of bold moves that reshaped the club ahead of what would turn out to be a disastrous 2013 campaign. Marquez Valdes-Scantling Packers Jersey . Watch all the action unfold live on TSN and TSN Mobile TV at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. You can also watch the game live with the debut of Wednesday Night Hockey on TSN.ca and chat throughout the game with TSN. http://www.packersrookiestore.com/Packers-Tramon-Williams-Jersey/ . James Harden wasnt worried and told his coach as much. "He was fired up but I told him: Its OK. Were going to be all right," Harden said. And they were. Houston scored 17 straight points after that timeout, led by 10 from Harden, to take the lead and roll to an easy 129-106 win.HOOFDDORP, Netherlands - The international football players union is pressing FIFA to pass tougher rules against clubs which are late paying wages.FIFPros proposal urges clubs to be sanctioned and players freed to terminate contracts after 30 days of non-payment.Currently, clubs can be 90 days late paying without consequences, the 65,000-member union said Thursday.This is more than fair as the players are currently abused by a flawed system, FIFPro secretary general Theo van Seggelen said in a statement. Respect for contracts and treating professional footballers like any other employee in a normal workplace environment is not too much to ask, is it?Van Seggelen is a member of FIFAs players status committee which is scheduled to study the proposal in March. Rule changes are approved later by FIFAs executive committee.The issue of late wage paymeents has affected the integrity of competitions, and unpaid players are regarded as more vulnerable to approaches by match fixers. Jaire Alexander Jersey. Last season, Racing Santander players refused to play a Spanish Cup quarterfinal match after having gone unpaid for four months.Their second-leg match against Real Sociedad in January was abandoned after one minute when Racing players lined up at the halfway line.A FIFPro survey of players with eastern European clubs to learn more about match-fixing found 41 per cent who responded said clubs did not pay on time.In recent FIFA judicial cases, players who argued that unpaid pages led them to leave a club and sign elsewhere were judged to have terminated their contracts illegally. Players are typically banned for four months and the signing club is sanctioned with a one-year transfer embargo. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Grote Gezinnen // babbelhoekje Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: