Voor en door Grote Gezinnen
The Arizona Coyotes are going to miss playing the

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Grote Gezinnen // babbelhoekje
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 20-02-2019 06:11:38    Onderwerp: The Arizona Coyotes are going to miss playing the Reageren met citaat
EDMONTON - The Arizona Coyotes are going to miss playing the Edmonton Oilers for the rest of the year. Virgil Green Jersey .Sam Gagner had two goals and two assists as the Coyotes snapped a two-game losing skid, coming away with a 5-1 victory over the Oilers on Tuesday.It felt good, its obviously a big win for us, things havent been going great, said Gagner, a former Oiler. For myself, its a good feeling, I just want to help contribute in wins. After Monday night (a 7-1 loss in Vancouver), its a big win for us.It was one of those night where things seemed to go in for me. I havent had a lot of that this year, Ill take it when I can get it.The Coyotes swept the five-game season series with the Oilers and the 10 points they gained doing so account for 36 per cent of their 28 total points on the year.Arizona head coach Dave Tippett said it is difficult to account for his teams domination of Edmonton this year.Who knows? Probably because weve played them more than anybody else, he said. Its a crazy game sometimes.We have games where we think we should win and we dont win and then there is times when you dont play well and for whatever reason you win the game. I have no answer for that.Martin Erat, Keith Yandle and Brandon Gormley also scored for the Coyotes (12-18-4), who won for just the third time in their last 13 games- all three of those victories coming against Edmonton. Another former Oiler, goalie Devan Dubnyk, earned the win in net for Arizona. While glad to win all three of his starts against his old squad, he believes Edmonton has to come out of its funk at some time.I know those guys can blow up over there and light the lamp, he said. Im real happy with the way it went this year. I feel for some of those guys over there though.Justin Schultz replied for the Oilers (7-21-7), who have now lost eight in a row and 19 of their past 20 games.We obviously took a step back tonight, said Oilers interim head coach Todd Nelson. It wasnt the game that we wanted. I thought that our execution was pretty poor.The Oilers still only have one win against Western Conference opponents as well, sitting at a troubling 1-17-6 in that category.There is a disconnect, said Oilers captain Andrew Ference. Everybody has a part to play as part of a machine to make a good team in this league and right now there is a piece missing here and a piece missing there and it throws the whole thing off. It is nowhere near where it has to be in this league.Oilers forward Taylor Hall said his team needs to get away from the rink for a few days and clear their heads.This season, I couldnt imagine a worse start to a year than we have, he said. But it will be a new year and I think this break will do nothing but good for our team.Arizona took a 1-0 lead 1:44 into the first period on the games first shot. Gagner took a hopeful bad-angle shot on net that somehow got past Edmonton starting goalie Ben Scrivens for his fourth goal of the season.The Coyotes scored on their third shot of the game as well, five minutes into the contest. Connor Murphy sent a point shot on net that Erat tipped into the goal. Scrivens was then given the hook, with Viktor Fasth coming in to replace him.Edmonton got one of those early goals back just over a minute later as a Schultz shot was inadvertently deflected by Coyote B.J. Crombeen past his own goalie, Devan Dubnyk.The Oilers ended up outshooting Arizona 13-8 through 20 minutes.The Coyotes made it 3-1 eight minutes into the second period as Doan spotted a wide-open Yandle streaking in from the point and fed him the puck from behind the net to set up a cannon of a shot that beat Fasth.Arizona took a 5-1 lead early in the third period on goals just 13 seconds apart.The first one came four minutes in as a shot from Gormley that was going well wide hit defender Oscar Klefboms left skate and caromed into the Oiler net.Gormley factored in on the next goal as well, as his point shot was tipped by Gagner for his second goal of the game.Both teams take a holiday break until Dec. 27 when the Oilers will travel down the road to face the Calgary Flames and the Coyotes return home to take on the Anaheim Ducks.Notes: It was the final of five games this season between the Oilers and Coyotes. Arizona won the first four encounters, accounting for more than a quarter of their 11 wins this season coming into the match-up… The Coyotes entered the game riding a 17-game point streak against the Oilers, the longest point streak against the same opponent in franchise history. The Coyotes last lost in regulation to Edmonton on Jan. 25, 2011… Former Oiler Sam Gagner had just one point in his first four games against Edmonton this season… Oilers rookie Leon Draisaitl returned to the lineup after sitting out against Dallas, the first time this season the 2014 third overall draft pick has been a healthy scratch… Edmonton forward Matt Hendricks was out with an illness, paving the way for the return of Luke Gazdic… Also out for the Oilers were Benoit Pouliot (foot) and Nikita Nikitin (back)… Returning from a lower-body injury was Arizona defenceman Brandon Gormley, however, Lauri Korpikoski (lower body) remained out. Custom Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys . Ending a nine-game losing streak? That gave the Milwaukee Bucks veteran forward a reason to smile. Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys .C. -- The shot that would have beaten No. http://www.chargersauthenticofficialonline.com/authentic-uchenna-nwosu-jersey.html . -- A 25-year-old freelance journalist from British Columbia was formally charged on Thursday with a felony, five days after she was arrested in the United States over allegations she threatened to kill her hockey player boyfriend.NEWARK, N.J. -- Marshawn Lynch was there. He even talked a bit. Then he was gone, cutting short his Super Bowl media day appearance after 6 1-2 minutes. And then he was back, albeit to the side of the "mixed zone" the NFL created for players not on podiums or in microphone-equipped speaking areas at the Prudential Center. But this time he wasnt speaking, except briefly to Deion Sanders for NFL Network, to the Seahawks website, and to Armed Forces Network. Seattles star running back, wearing a cap, hood and dark sunglasses, even acknowledged he was trying to avoid being fined by the league for not meeting his media requirements Tuesday. Thats why he returned to the floor of the arena rather than disappear completely after he cut short his Q and A with perhaps 100 media members packed together trying to hear his pearls of wisdom. When he came back, one reporter asked Lynch, "Are you trying to avoid being fined by standing here?" Lynch twice nodded his head yes. Earlier this month, Lynch was fined $50,000 for not co-operating with the Seattle media. The NFL put the fine on hold, saying it would be rescinded if he complied with media obligations. "Players are required to participate and he participated. We will continue to monitor the situation," NFL spokesman Greg Aiello said Tuesday. Lynch has required media sessions Wednesday and Thursday. The Seahawks play the Denver Broncos on Sunday. Along with letting slip a profanity to Sanders, he three times described himself as "smooth" to the Hall of Fame cornerback, adding: "I aint never seen no talk that won me nothing." Earlier, Lynch answered 16 questions at the outset of the Seahawks one-hour availability, with topics ranging from the Denver defence to teammate Michael Robinson to, well, why he avoids interviews. "I like to keep it low key," said Lynch, who the Seahawks opted to nott place in one of the 17 areas with microphones and name plates identifying the players. Caleb Sturgis Jersey. "Im just about action. You say hut and theres action. All the unnecessary talk, it dont do nothing for me. I appreciate that people want to hear from me, but I just go to work and do my thing. You feel me?" Whether Lynch will feel like showing up the next two days, when the Seahawks will be available in a hotel ballroom -- no barriers between them and the media -- is uncertain. Lynch also talked to teammates while standing around. Several youngsters in the stands above him asked to have footballs signed and he obliged once they tossed him the souvenirs. He also signed a Seahawks helmet, but he didnt converse with the fans. While he did that, about five dozen media members stood in front of Lynch and shouted out a few questions. He ignored almost all of them as time ran out in Seattles availability. Lynch watched as the scoreboard clock counted down to zero and, when it was announced the Seattle portion of media availability was over, he left for good. "Hes such a major factor on our football team," coach Pete Carroll said, "but in this setting he becomes somewhat of a recluse and doesnt want to be a part of it. We try and respect that as much as we can." Robinson was asked if he advised his backfield mate on how to handle media day. "Hes a grown man," Robinson said. "I dont tell him much. I think he knows what hes doing. Hes got a good plan in place, and as long as he runs inside-outside zone on Sunday, Im happy with that." Lynch never has explained his beef with the media. He regularly spoke to reporters until late in the 2012 season. In March of that year, he signed a four-year contract worth $31 million, including a guaranteed $18 million. In July 2012, he was arrested for driving under the influence near his hometown of Oakland, Calif. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Grote Gezinnen // babbelhoekje Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: